Save conversations with Samsung Wave

Search This thread

LeidenSpain

Dec 24, 2006
Barcelona
Some firmware have the function to record calls.
www .badaforums.net/forums/samsung-wave-forum/save-conversations-with-samsung-wave-t304.html

Badaspain.com's forum user (fjanula) tried to install a Indian firmware and has appeared the option to record calls.
www .badaspain.com/index.php?topic=1326.msg88550#msg88550

Then, user edward2224 found that the key was in the file apps_compressed
www .badaspain.com/index.php?topic=1326.msg98172#msg98172

May be the funtion is installed in the european's firmware but it's disabled.

I hope this information helps solve the mystery.
And sorry for my english level :(

Reactions: t0nil0 and adfree

nantax

Sep 19, 2010
I dont think that this feature will be available in the official Bada 1.2. Recording calls is illegal in some areas and maybe Samsung will just opt for the easy way out and that is to remove that feature entirely. Maybe some third party developer will create an application for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_recording_laws

badelemental

Jan 4, 2011
Bangalore
dude you misunderstood something, phone tapping and call recording are different things. ANd call recording is not illegal...
And i think due do conditional launch function available in sdk 1.2, i think one can make a software which will be launched and recored calls while peoples tries to make a call. So a mod in firmware is really not needed (am i right??)

AndreyKnd

Jan 12, 2011
Belgrade
It is funny but we have this function in russian firmwares. It was previously available in european firmwares, however, it seems that finally this function was removed from EUR.

LeidenSpain

Dec 24, 2006
Barcelona
I think the function really is available in all firmwares (it's more easy to samsung firmware developers) and later maybe is disenable with any parameter.

But some people in the Spanish forum tried to find this parameter without success.

For me it is very comfortable to record calls when I'm driving and I can not write.

mylove90

Feb 27, 2011
Cairo
apps_compessed.bin is edited in hex editor so it is so hard to edit right now
you can ask adfree for that function but i can't guarantee that he will make it available

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some firmware have the function to record calls.
    www .badaforums.net/forums/samsung-wave-forum/save-conversations-with-samsung-wave-t304.html

Badaspain.com's forum user (fjanula) tried to install a Indian firmware and has appeared the option to record calls.
    www .badaspain.com/index.php?topic=1326.msg88550#msg88550

Then, user edward2224 found that the key was in the file apps_compressed
    www .badaspain.com/index.php?topic=1326.msg98172#msg98172

May be the funtion is installed in the european's firmware but it's disabled.

I hope this information helps solve the mystery.
    And sorry for my english level :(