LG Optimus G E970 Secure Booting Error Help My volume button dont work.

Search This thread

jordan3673

Jul 8, 2014
I have been stuck like this and need help asap plz reply as soon as possible for a solution and it stays on the LG logo and says the error and my volume button dont work so i cant go in download mode plz anyone.

Last edited:

krishnanmailbox1

Jan 7, 2014
hyderabad
I have been stuck like this and need help asap plz reply as soon as possible for a solution and it stays on the LG logo and says the error and my volume button dont work so i cant go in download mode plz anyone.

u can enter download mode only if the phone is connected to a system.. connect the phone to system through usb... and then try with key combinations.. it should enter download mode now :good:

Reactions: kt-Froggy

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
u can enter download mode only if the phone is connected to a system.. connect the phone to system through usb... and then try with key combinations.. it should enter download mode now :good:
Slight correction... First, you need to turn the phone OFF. Then hold BOTH Vol. buttons and connect the USB cable to a PC. That will get it into the DL mode.

But I don't know how to do that if Vol. button(s) don't work...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.