Beats for galaxy mini (with dsp manager settings) !!

Search This thread

chinhlevn

Jun 12, 2010
Hà Nội City
295719_110721212817_beats_by_dr_dre_logo.jpg

this a working beats for galaxy mini tested on subpsyke,emanom,mebitek,squadzone,and stock roms

1.reboot in recovery
2.mount system
3.flash the zip file
4.enjoy

ps 1:it's not my work thanks to RockoDev
ps 2:you will find the files in system
ps 3:i realy see difference on my phone sound is awesome :eek: with stock samsung headphones
ps 4:for squad rom use second attachment (with squadzone rom you can't use dsp manger with beats( so first uninstall dsp manager with titanium backup or rename it using root explorer in system/app)

guys i come With new settings ( for dsp manager), and I have tried several different types of music! with beats audio and this settings all i can say is...perfect :D

for settings see Attached image

Note : the first option, Dynamic Range Compression, which is cut off in the screen shot, is UNCHECKED

worked for you? SO please use thanks button

which file should be used with this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1554099

mrahmanda

Jan 3, 2012
Bandung
which attachment should I use for this rom?
[DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Official CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 Nightly (03-30-2012) ?

sahilg009

Mar 23, 2011
wow man works amazing on rc5.7 i can now feel the song. Works on all Bluetooth headset and mobile speaker :D really amazingly awesome

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

sahilg009

Mar 23, 2011
by the way i used first one with rc5.7 dsp works i can feel difference by adjusting dsp setting :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

chinhlevn

Jun 12, 2010
Hà Nội City

this a working beats for galaxy mini tested on subpsyke,emanom,mebitek,squadzone,and stock roms

1.reboot in recovery
2.mount system
3.flash the zip file
4.enjoy

ps 3:i realy see difference on my phone sound is awesome :eek: with stock samsung headphones
ps 4:for squad rom use second attachment (with squadzone rom you can't use dsp manger with beats( so first uninstall dsp manager with titanium backup or rename it using root explorer in system/app)

guys i come With new settings ( for dsp manager), and I have tried several different types of music! with beats audio and this settings all i can say is...perfect :D

Note : the first option, Dynamic Range Compression, which is cut off in the screen shot, is UNCHECKED

With mebitek ROM, i can use DSP but i can't feel differences when flash beat file, in other ROM, Officall CM7.2.0 RC1, i can feel more differences. Do I have to remove DSP in mebitek's one?

madsa

Jan 21, 2012
Jakarta
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
With mebitek ROM, i can use DSP but i can't feel differences when flash beat file, in other ROM, Officall CM7.2.0 RC1, i can feel more differences. Do I have to remove DSP in mebitek's one?

I think i have same question with you..
Has someone ever tried this beat on mebitek rom?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Dsp Manager+ Beats Audio+ Bravia MegaBass it's fantastic listen music with my Galaxy! I have CyanogenMod 7.2 RC1 by Mebitek Andrea allready function perfectly

can you give me some description.. how you install and combine that stuff? i mean dsp manager, beats, and bravia megabass??
cause i have mebitek 7.2 RC1 too..

scavenjer

Feb 16, 2012
error

when i go to mount / system
it sees error mount system
how can it fix?
i like beats also hehe
so help me please
THANK YOU
:)

GT-S5570 GINGERBREAD,XWKT7
STOCK ROM
CWM LILG RECOVERY v5.0.2.8

Last edited:

janmae

Nov 12, 2011
when i go to mount / system
it sees error mount system
how can it fix?
i like beats also hehe
so help me please
THANK YOU
:)

GT-S5570 GINGERBREAD,XWKT7
STOCK ROM
CWM LILG RECOVERY v5.0.2.8

:)..you cant mount system in stock rom...even init.d is not in system/etc..(if you want apply tweaks)

eksdiey

Jan 13, 2012
Manila
hmm

as said on post it says
working on stock rom
:D

I think they are saying that you can't mount /system with stock rom.
try manually copy and paste the files in their respective locations then set their permissions(manually). It's a hard thing to do, but i guess it's your only choice if you "really" love beats.;]

can hit "Thanks" if i helped!>;]

Reactions: scavenjer

scavenjer

Feb 16, 2012
how?

I think they are saying that you can't mount /system with stock rom.
try manually copy and paste the files in their respective locations then set their permissions(manually). It's a hard thing to do, but i guess it's your only choice if you "really" love beats.;]

can hit "Thanks" if i helped!>;]

how can i do that thing?

gummie

Dec 12, 2011
Calamba
LOL using 2nd Beats attachment for Cyanmobile Initial A [FULL] uninstalled DSP Manager and used TTpod 3.1 [ENG] for the native Equalizer. NO FC's and sound quality is Awesome.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1.reboot in recovery
    2.mount system
    3.flash the zip file
    4.enjoy

How to mount system?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

First Install Clockwork mod Recovery, Open recovery there is option for Mount system go there and mount it simple/

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I m new in android platform I have SGM 2.3.3 rooted
    before flashing I want to know how to Unistall these files which we flash by going into recovery mode

Only Nandroid Backup can help u....
    update

settings for dsp manager
    Try this out and let me know what you think :)
    CM7.2 RC0 v0.6b - Working flawlessly and sticks like a leech on /system. Thanks! Ive been hearing things I got goosebumps all over.
    what file do i need to flash? im using emanoN v.6 thanks.... :D

use first but before do an nandroid back up ;)