[Q] ROMHTC Desire 816 KingSenseDS 2.0.0| Can't send or receive SMS Pls Help !

Search This thread

phamviet2407

Dec 20, 2013
[ROM][HTC Desire 816][04-28]KingSenseDS 2.0.0|

My phone is HTC D816T my friend bought for me from China Unicon

I'm currently living in the Philippines, i flashed this ROM and i didnt make a back up.
Now i cant send or receive any text message, but i still can make and receive call.
I tried to find all the way but still not work. please help me.............!!!!!!!!!!

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington
[ROM][HTC Desire 816][04-28]KingSenseDS 2.0.0|

My phone is HTC D816T my friend bought for me from China Unicon

I'm currently living in the Philippines, i flashed this ROM and i didnt make a back up.
Now i cant send or receive any text message, but i still can make and receive call.
I tried to find all the way but still not work. please help me.............!!!!!!!!!!

Try going into the settings -> Apps -> messaging -> clear cache -> exit . Then restart your mobile and try now to see if it was working. If not try clearing the data as well along with the cache and restart and see. If it doesnt work either, try factory resetting your mobile and then try. It should work. If I helped you, hit thanks.

sjmple

Jun 22, 2014
Try going into the settings -> Apps -> messaging -> clear cache -> exit . Then restart your mobile and try now to see if it was working. If not try clearing the data as well along with the cache and restart and see. If it doesnt work either, try factory resetting your mobile and then try. It should work. If I helped you, hit thanks.

same problem, but i try factory resetting dont work for me, 816T

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington
same problem, but i try factory resetting dont work for me, 816T

Sorry, I didnt get you properly. Did you factory reset your mobile and it didtnt work either or the factory resetting option is not working for you? Do the factory rest via cwm recovery. Also delete cache and go advanced in cwm recovery and delete the dalvik cache as well. Then try now. Hopefully it should work.

If it didnt work after factory resetting via cwm recovery, the only option left is to try updating to his new custom rom Kingsense DS 1.00 and install the other 1.0.1 OTA as well.

SeiF Al-DeN

Mar 14, 2014
this custom rom have problem with single sim version

this custom rom have problem with single sim version cant send any sms and gps also have problem my advice to u is to flash stock rom or flash speedy rom it works perfect with 1 or 2 sim cards good luck

ahhh sorry i forget my bad english :D

mytohn

Mar 26, 2014
this custom rom have problem with single sim version cant send any sms and gps also have problem my advice to u is to flash stock rom or flash speedy rom it works perfect with 1 or 2 sim cards good luck

ahhh sorry i forget my bad english :D

I have got same problem also
I'm using single SIM with Speedy rom but it not also working for me
Any solution ?

Jay0001

Jul 14, 2014
Please Help

Dear Developers,

Please help me. I got gift HTC DESIRE 816. I unlock bootloader, then flash CWM & then root it.
Then i flash KingSenseDS rom, but after flashing this rom my mobile keep restarting. I try to wipe partition,catch etc. but same problem.
After that i take rom backup from my friends phone & start restoring it from cwm / restore. But on screen its show "checking md5 sums...." & restart again.

I visit to HTC Service center, they says that without changing MOTHERBORD my phone will not start.

Please please please help......

Thanks,
Jaydeep

Jhprr

Jul 19, 2014
Dear Developers,

Please help me. I got gift HTC DESIRE 816. I unlock bootloader, then flash CWM & then root it.
Then i flash KingSenseDS rom, but after flashing this rom my mobile keep restarting. I try to wipe partition,catch etc. but same problem.
After that i take rom backup from my friends phone & start restoring it from cwm / restore. But on screen its show "checking md5 sums...." & restart again.

I visit to HTC Service center, they says that without changing MOTHERBORD my phone will not start.

Thanks,
Jaydeep
How is the rom installed?

Last edited:

daheufster

Mar 15, 2006
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Dear Developers,

Thanks,
Jaydeep
Did you flash boot.img; download link in op after the rom flash? You should.

Fastboot: fastboot flash boot [boot.img] no [ ], only the name of filename [emoji6]

Last edited: