Search This thread

SlimDan22

Jan 7, 2007
Warren, Michigan
In 80 + orders from Newegg, this is the way its always gone for me. I have almost never paid for rush processing either.

Maybe its because i always waited for the email and never check my account page to see it is shipped

I wonder if they ran out of tablets or they screwed up and posted it early before the 26th like Asus said and now they are honoring their screwup

tineras

Apr 15, 2011
Hmm never happened to me before for Newegg

But i was mostly surprised they marked it as shipped, i didn't even pay for fast processing

Mine is also marked as "Shipped." If it were indeed shipped, I have a hard time believing that they would just remove the page instead of show the item as out of stock. "Honoring their screwup" sounds good to me too! :)

I guess we'll find out soon.

Has anyone called? Or used chat support?

Last edited:

icerave

Apr 16, 2011
Eastern USA
Newegg Return Policy on the Tranformer

Hi, I've been following this thread for a day or so now and am also very excited about getting the Transformer. I'm not sure if anyone has checked on the return policy of this product on the Newegg site or not but I thought I saw it say "Return Policy: Computer Replacement Only Return Policy" on the 32gig model that was up temporarily on the Newegg site some odd days back. I'm going to assume that the same policy would apply to the 16 gig model. I'd buy through Newegg because I have a credit card through them but not to crazy about the return policy.. :-\

SlimDan22

Jan 7, 2007
Warren, Michigan
Im confident i am going to like the tablet, to be honest i never really returned anything electronic because i didnt really like it mostly because i do a lot of research before i buy anything

Is there something particular about the transformer you are unsure of that would make you want to return it?

ninja984

Oct 27, 2005
Mine is also marked as "Shipped." If it were indeed shipped, I have a hard time believing that they would just remove the page instead of show the item as out of stock. "Honoring their screwup" sounds good to me too! :)

I guess we'll find out soon.

Has anyone called? Or used chat support?

I used chat support when it showed it was deactivated. The guy told me that there was a pending order from the supplier and he didnt have any other information about it.

mike6200

Dec 5, 2007
I am going to be so jealous if you guys get yours tomorrow and I have to wait till Tuesday

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

gorby911

Jul 12, 2007
I saw the Newegg link while I was driving from work. I immediately pulled over and tried to order it using my Epic 4G. For some reason Paypal would not go through - probably because it was re-directing to PayPal mobile. By the time I turned on Sprint WiFi Spot, turned on my laptop and tethered it, the link was dead :( Bummer. I was gonna pay for next day shipping too. Oh well. More waiting...

EJL1980

Feb 28, 2011
I am going to be so jealous if you guys get yours tomorrow and I have to wait till Tuesday

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Theres a very small chance anyone would get it tomorrow.

When newegg lists it as shipped, that means they have made a shipping label. It doesn't mean its left their building. Even with overnight shipping, the item will probably ship tomorrow, and come monday. Of course with the difference in california time, I guess it is possible that someone could get it tomorrow, but its not likely.

wtek

Mar 26, 2011
Herndon, VA
Typical, I knew the first time it went on sale I would miss it because of sleep or commute to/from work! I live in NJ, so I'm not sure I want to pay tax and shipping!:D but I could have shipped it to my work place in nyc also. Oh well, wait for the next offering! Hopefully Amazon!

GoldenTiger

Oct 15, 2007
Theres a very small chance anyone would get it tomorrow.

When newegg lists it as shipped, that means they have made a shipping label. It doesn't mean its left their building. Even with overnight shipping, the item will probably ship tomorrow, and come monday. Of course with the difference in california time, I guess it is possible that someone could get it tomorrow, but its not likely.

I've never had a newegg order marked as "shipped" that didn't make it out that day. I have ordered a LOT from them over the years since their launch, too... if someone ordered with overnight and their order now says "shipped" they should be golden to receive it tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts