[ROM][DXLJ2]Novena[AllianceRom][112512]

Search This thread

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Working here. It showed unable for a short time... but synched and works.
e6u9ahyd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

how do you "make it" sync, or can you?

thanks!:fingers-crossed:

brwatters

Dec 2, 2010
Fresno
Try moving weather to middle and see if you can see it.. If you use clock and weather both in the top position it seems weather will fail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 Novena

crutzulee

Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
This is it....DXLJ2 base from Singapore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!

Thanks so much for this! Verry excited!!!!

Just got home, downloaded and flashed, allowing rom to settle in now, playstore doing it's thing....will wait for 15 mins and start setting it up and try out.....I know....cool story bro.....

Thanks again...

JEZZEJAMEZ

Jun 4, 2012
Detroit
Great work guys. Im really excited to see this grow. I tried it for a few Days. Quick question ,this is the same as the second release in the family room ?

(-, N©†£ BLACK ☆ X

GT247

Jun 27, 2010
Beautiful California
Questions.......

Does this have the samsung keyboard, and if not has anyone tried it? Also, I read the stock rom does not have NFC, and I'm wondering if that's been added...I'm only curious about the NFC, I don't use it yet (mostly because I don't know anything about NFC or anything else lol)

sapps

Mar 17, 2007
Nun and Family,

Great job with the ROM. really loving the update. A3 was solid, but this just takes the cake.

Only question I have is changing fonts. When I use Solid Explorer I can find the folder with all the fonts, but when I go to settings, display and change fonts it only shows the default font. Any idea why this would be? (and yes, i wiped. Three times each, front to back, nice and clean :) )

I know I could install a third party app to change the font, was just wondering why I couldnt within ROM settings, when it worked in A3.

--sapps

edit--oh and I can't get the battery bar to show. gonna try wipe cache and dalvic, fix permissions...see what happens.

Last edited:

OBatRFan

Feb 25, 2011
Was the BB10 your port or did you guys find it somewhere else? It's one of my favorite features. Great work on this ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

novenabanner.png

novenashowcase.png

Hugger/Fau present an AllianceRom/Family produciton
    Features

• DXLJ2 firmware
    • DXJL2 Kernel - unsecured, bootanimation and init.d support
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Alliance Control app found in Settings Menu
    • Status bar mods via Alliance Control - hide date, clock, etc... color clock, date, carrier
    • 15 Lockscreens - Including Samsung Ripple Lock and the coveted BB10 lockscreen...via Alliance Control
    • MIUI style battery bar w/customizable in Settings Menu
    • 4 Way reboot options
    • Call Recording
    • CRT-off animation
    • 15 Toggle Mod - customizable via QuickPanel Settings
    • Unrestricted Tethering
    • Modified SystemUI - custom layout w/brightness slider added to dropdown
    • 4.2 Gallery and Keyboard
    • Buid.prop and init.d tweaks
    • Pumps and a bump
    • More to come...
    Added Apps

• Google Now
    • Titanium BackUp
    • Nova Launcher
    • Flash Player
    • USB Switcher
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
    If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

Open Google Now by long pressing the menu key.​

Download Novena
    MD5 Checksum
    4cf93b201f765fe606139e269848d94c

Credits

• BigFau - thanks for being the coproducer of this joint. Wish there was a way to share this post.
    • The AllianceRom Family - Thanks for being there. Your support through the building process...whether it was technical, an opinion, or just listening...you make modding fun. Not only is it a privilege to work with you...but it's great being part of a close knit phone family. I appreciate you. Mad love to Robbie and Goldie for sharing your knowledge and helping me grow.
    • udkSD - bootanimation....it's slick sir!
    • pvyParts - Battery bar mod
    • The miriad of devs who's discovered the "little things" that we all take for granted.
    • Lidroid and Wanam - for brining the toggle mod to the community
    • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
    • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.

Themes

I still have some things to finish on this theme, but wanted to get it out there. Screen shots and link below. Thanks Nun and Fau for your amazing work. Please remember, this is a work in progress. Thanks :)

Wipe cache and dalvik in recovery and flash... :thumbup:

Novena Suede

Mirror
    another for good measure
    Try this link...

But then i can't play Tetris or Angry Birds :mad:

It might help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDKfGEw4aU

I think it might help all of us, as it depicts all of us lmao

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

We have always liked to have fun in our threads and that is just what is done here.

Without a bit of humor I really wouldn't have anything to offer as I don't know anything about developing lol

You more experienced souls who abide us lesser creatures amongst you not only elevate yourselves in our eyes with your grace but also elevate us in our continuing efforts to increase our understandings of the things we don't know. You, and others, are deserving of thanks, and so I thank you, and the others