Kitkat 4.4.4 (14.4.A.0.108) FTF Strongly Needed

Search This thread

A7medFox

Jan 14, 2013
Hello guys i was asking for the 4.4.4 (14.4.A.0.108) FTF in a NON Mega link for C6903 because Mega Server is not good i tried to download many times each time stops at 99% and refuse to complete so please can anyone upload to Google drive or any fast server as it still not available here in Egypt

Any FTF will be appreciated ( FR , IN , AE , or else .. )

Please help if you can .. Thanks in advance

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Hello guys i was asking for the 4.4.4 (14.4.A.0.108) FTF in a NON Mega link for C6903 because Mega Server is not good i tried to download many times each time stops at 99% and refuse to complete so please can anyone upload to Google drive or any fast server as it still not available here in Egypt

Any FTF will be appreciated ( FR , IN , AE , or else .. )

Please help if you can .. Thanks in advance

Mega should work just fine, try different browsers

https://mega.co.nz/#!0BcmSZYQ!36kF6xadD0EuVJst-DceYyQoTzZhV2NJmbAXp5eWQAY

Theres several links on here, the ones i tried were mega but they worked fine, using chrome worked fine, also try pirate browser as it will proxy you automatically.

A7medFox

Jan 14, 2013
Mega should work just fine, try different browsers

https://mega.co.nz/#!0BcmSZYQ!36kF6xadD0EuVJst-DceYyQoTzZhV2NJmbAXp5eWQAY

Theres several links on here, the ones i tried were mega but they worked fine, using chrome worked fine, also try pirate browser as it will proxy you automatically.

thank you i tried to download the FTF using my Z1 and Mega app from play store and it worked ... everything is fine now and i got the FTF , thank you very much for trying to help :)

Reactions: dlads

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
thank you i tried to download the FTF using my Z1 and Mega app from play store and it worked ... everything is fine now and i got the FTF , thank you very much for trying to help :)

No probs m8, click thanks :) Did you try pirate browser? It's worth a go, it's basically a modified version of mozilla firefox, all restricted websites are unrestricted.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

gave you a thanks, hate seeing ppl on 0 :)

Reactions: crzygrmn

Top Liked Posts