[15 jan 2010] FPSECE 0.10 with HD2 GAMEPLAY and HowTo VIDEOS

Search This thread

major chip hazard

Dec 28, 2009
this is my first post here (i just got a htc hd2, my first windows mobile device in 6 years) im having trouble getting fpsece to work at all, ive installed the .cab on my memory card, when i open it i get the load cd rom file screen, i navigate to the copy of metal gear i downloaded (i have the original cd but im on an eeepc so cant burn it) the game is in two folders part one and part two each containing two files a .cue and a .bin.ecm file can anyone give me a step by step starting with installation and adding games, i realise that links to roms arent allowed but if anyone could tell me what file type to get/what to search for thatd be great. i did see the ops quick how to video but im still struggling. thanks in advance for any help.

Ben86

Mar 2, 2008
Paderborn
this is my first post here (i just got a htc hd2, my first windows mobile device in 6 years) im having trouble getting fpsece to work at all, ive installed the .cab on my memory card, when i open it i get the load cd rom file screen, i navigate to the copy of metal gear i downloaded (i have the original cd but im on an eeepc so cant burn it) the game is in two folders part one and part two each containing two files a .cue and a .bin.ecm file can anyone give me a step by step starting with installation and adding games, i realise that links to roms arent allowed but if anyone could tell me what file type to get/what to search for thatd be great. i did see the ops quick how to video but im still struggling. thanks in advance for any help.

hey, welcome to the xda devs :)

the official list says that you need to change something in "fpsece.ini". go check: http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101&sid=dc27bd65ca022512e713d7b594cd170f

if thats not working try another rom

ganon4

Mar 23, 2009
hey, welcome to the xda devs :)

the official list says that you need to change something in "fpsece.ini". go check: http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101&sid=dc27bd65ca022512e713d7b594cd170f

if thats not working try another rom

I've try "Pocket Fighter" Jap version, FFXI and I can play with no delay.

I've try FF Tactics, Wipeout 2047 and RidgeRacer type4 too but doesn't work on my HD2.

(my rom is 1.43 and I'ven't install any patch like chainfire patch etc.)

I'm really impressed with the speed of the game with the HD2... I was impressed too with the HTC Diamond of my girlfriend but the HD2 is on another level :eek:

Last edited:

Daan0

Dec 16, 2009
I tried a game called Rollcage Stage II, i absolutely love the game, but one thing doesn't work. I can drive and all those things but i cant steer, i set up the L-button, and when i go over it i see my wheels turn, but when i'm driving it doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? It's like the app isn't multitouch.

jamuk2004

Mar 8, 2007
Got it in one, it isn't multi-touch.

I enjoy Rollcage 2 as well! I set 'x' as a toggle so then you can steer with stylus mode.

Ben86

Mar 2, 2008
Paderborn
no more need for it since fpsece 0.10. only for some games you might need it but for that check official fpsece games support list

stefanfuchsuk

Dec 21, 2009
how to use .ini's?

Hey guys

Got as far as getting the games to work but setting up the controls is pretty tough, can you give me some idea of how to get the above ini files onto my phone?

I have a reg editor...

conf

Jul 6, 2007
It's hard to config buttons on HD2! Can you give me .ini file that configed buttons already?

One more question: How to exit FPSEce? Now, I have only one choice to exit: reset my HD2 :(

fotoingo

Jun 22, 2007
can you use maximum compression to when using this program?

Yes, you can.

One more question: How to exit FPSEce? Now, I have only one choice to exit: reset my HD2 :(

READ the manual.

-> There is a tiny round button in the top left.

Hey guys

Got as far as getting the games to work but setting up the controls is pretty tough, can you give me some idea of how to get the above ini files onto my phone?

I have a reg editor...

No need for a reg-edit.

Search for .ini files of the game in the directory where FPSEce is installed (on your phone or on your microsd-card) and replace them...

Last edited:

alex1403

Jun 1, 2007
Hi everybody,

I just saw the movie of Tekken 3 running on HD2 and I'm really impressed...
How and where can I find this game ? (and others than Medievil...)
Are any roms working with FPSECE ?

Thank you very much !

Hoodeddeathman

Jul 23, 2008
Manchester
Rotation

I managed to get the application to rotate perfectly by using BsB tweaks. I added to the list by shaking and it rotates great on my HD2.

danielion

Aug 21, 2008
after coping the image on my hd2,

the app starts, and then the home screen appers, only taken 3 it's working ( iso file) , i ve tried so far driver and tony hawks sk. these two are "bin" image file, i even tried to copy some bios file, what should i do to be able to play :( ?
HELP

Ben86

Mar 2, 2008
Paderborn
the app starts, and then the home screen appers, only taken 3 it's working ( iso file) , i ve tried so far driver and tony hawks sk. these two are "bin" image file, i even tried to copy some bios file, what should i do to be able to play :( ?
HELP

the game driver works just fine. try another way to create a *.bin/*.iso

nutmegy

Dec 2, 2009
mine works absulotely great.. i've even paid for the personalised version from the site.. love it... final fantasy 7 and 8 work fine, trying more games as well..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey er guys i saw this on the net supporter version 0.10

hey er guys i saw this on the net supporter version 0.10 www.mediafire.com/?j901nzrwxvshaak u all go try...

Press Thanks 4 me?

DISCLAIMER< I am not posting warez, i am just posting what people contributed, if you think this illegal or offensive in any way, i will just take it down after you private message me...