[ICONS] [1/6/10] Heefys Icons [203 Icons] [Minor Update online]

Search This thread

Heefy

Jan 2, 2008
A few more

I have added the first of many new icons to the set. Only a small update as I have been busy at work. If anyone has any specific requests please ask. Download in post 1.

AdditionalPack1.png

Cheers

H

ark666

May 15, 2007
F. C. PORTO
Hi Heefy, congratulations for your icons.

Can you please check the tools folder and gps folder, as these have white background, not transparent as the others.

Cheers. :)

Heefy

Jan 2, 2008
Hi Heefy, congratulations for your icons.

Can you please check the tools folder and gps folder, as these have white background, not transparent as the others.

Cheers. :)

Thanks Ark I have re-done the two icons you mention and uploaded. Appreciate the feedback.

warri

Jan 9, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
Hmm, Can someone Cab up these Icons So we can have a Simple Easier way to install... or does someone want to direct me to the location to where i can learn to cab items?

zstjohn

Mar 25, 2010
Tacoma
maybe i'm an idiot though but why don't the new icons show up on cookies home tab. they even show up when i've changed them on the list but it still defaults to the old look once i use them

Heefy

Jan 2, 2008
maybe i'm an idiot though but why don't the new icons show up on cookies home tab. they even show up when i've changed them on the list but it still defaults to the old look once i use them

Please try the below as it helped me.

Method 1.

Use the Windows Mobile File Explorer, or similar, and navigate to:

My Device > Application Data > HTC > ProgLauncher

Now delete the contents of the folder and soft reset your phone.

From what I can make out these files are like a cache of the icon images.

Method 2.

A quicker way is to plug your phone into to your PC using USB, wait for it to be recognised then in Windows, not on the phone, navigate to the above directory and delete the contents. Soft reset.

I hope this helps. Let me know.

Cheers

H

Last edited:

Heefy

Jan 2, 2008
these icons are phenomenal.

Best set of icons i've seen bar none.

Thanks very much for the positive feedback, I very much appreciate it.

I am working on and off on another minor update with some new icons and a couple of corrections to existing ones. I hope to get them out in the next couple of days.

When I have all the main icons done I will then hope to work on differing versions to meet more peoples taste.

Cheers

H

t0k0m0k0

Oct 18, 2007
tide tools

thanks for the nice icons ;)
attached is an icon for tide tools with your template

Attachments

• Tide.png
    Tide.png
    30 KB · Views: 47

Heefy

Jan 2, 2008
No thank you, the best Icon set out there. If you need any help just let me know.

Please join in as much as you like. I am considering a contributors section on the front page where we can show all the icons from other contributors.

I will publish what you do. You clearly have a talent worth displaying.

Cheers

H

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I have the GTX theme installed on my Touch HD. I have had trouble finding a set of icons that go well with the GTX theme so decided to have a go myself. Although GTX inspired they appear to go well with other themes too.

Heefy

Update 21/05/10. This is the beta set of icons. 21 more icons added. They do not complete the set yet as I am still working on them.

Update 25/05/10. 20 more additional icons added. They appear at the bottom of the preview.

Update 25/05/10. A few more icons added and a tidy up of the upload package.

Update 26/05/10. 48 More icons uploaded. Mainly Application Icons.

Update 01/06/10. Added just a few more icons from requests.

Cheers

Heefy
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Previews Full Size 128 x 128 in alphabetical order

contactsheet001.png

contactsheet002.png

contactsheet003.png

contactsheet004.png

contactsheet005.png

25f38n7.png

Individual Icons 1 6 10.7z (All Icons to date)(3.82 MB) 01/06/10

Mediafire Link

filefactory Link

easy-share Link
    Base Icon - (new correct version)

Contains a few layers to get you started.

Easy Share Link to PSD
    Instructions

The above link will provide you with a zip file which will need to be uncompressed. Inside are the individual images in PNG format.

Use a program such as Icon changer [Get Icon Changer Here] or hcomber [Get hComber Here] to change the lndividual icons.

If you are having trouble with your icons showing up either on your Home Screen or elsewhere try the below:

Method 1.

Use the Windows Mobile File Explorer, or similar, and navigate to:

My Device > Application Data > HTC > ProgLauncher

Now delete the contents of the folder and soft reset your phone.

From what I can make out these files are like a cache of the icon images.

Method 2.

A quicker way is to plug your phone into to your PC using USB, wait for it to be recognised then in Windows, not on the phone, navigate to the above directory and delete the contents. Soft reset.

Eventually I hope that some one will be able to also help with a cab file but for now its as above.

Icons by S=Line

Some amazing icons by S-Line.

sline.png

Download here
    OH WOW!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for. This would even go well without GTX. I really like the look of this...

As for the installing mentioned, I'd let people choose between .CAB or using IconChanger if they only want a few (I've only wanted a few in some cases).

:)
    I don't want to seem ungrateful for what you've done because it is awesome!

But I have a few suggestions (for anyone who's going to be helping also, I'd help myself if I was any good) for more icons
    ShakeAndSave
    SpoonCharge
    WiFiSwitch (This is from the marketplace)
    WindowsMediaPlayer

Once again this icon set really does look amazing and I can't wait to try it! :D:D

Luke.