sm-t210 wont boot or charge

Search This thread

okle001

Jun 5, 2011
as above i know your not supposed to fully drain this tab, but am getting frustrated as my son never charges it when low. so the only thing is to keep taking cover off and disconecting the battery.

has there been a fix for this bug?.

thanks

ps i have always had android, the mrs and kids have apple so am coping a bit of **** over it :eek:

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
as above i know your not supposed to fully drain this tab, but am getting frustrated as my son never charges it when low. so the only thing is to keep taking cover off and disconecting the battery.

has there been a fix for this bug?.

thanks

ps i have always had android, the mrs and kids have apple so am coping a bit of **** over it :eek:

Yes, the bug has been found and fix. The bug was a lackadaisical one. Worst type of bug in the technology world. Sorry to be so harsh on you, but you found your problem and the solution is to plug it in at night. Now, there is one thing that is certain and that is you use the OEM charger and cable to charge the device. Do not use Apple or a third party charger unless it meets or exceeds the specifications of the OEM charger (the charger that came with the tab).

If you use a smaller rated charger it may not work or will take forever to charge your device.

Next, take the device away from your son as he has no responsibility to maintain it. Again, sorry for being so harsh on you. Kids and expensive technology do not mix.

Also, did you or your son try to root and install one of these roms you can find here? I have seen several posts that have the same issue as you and the catalyst was rooting and loading a rom other than the OEM Rom for your device.