Xiaomi comes with 7,9" Tablet with NVIDIA Tegra K1

Search This thread

AmigaWolf

Jan 31, 2012
Nice one!
K1 tablet + CTRLR = better then sheild :good:

Then if i was you i go with a K1 tablet + MOGA Pro Controller.

Expansys

Clove

Amazon

Because the MOGA Pro Controller has very good JoyPad support in Games, more then M.O.J.O.

MOGA Universal Driver, Provides full functionality for the PowerA MOGA™ Pocket and MOGA™ Pro controllers.

MOGA Pivot, The MOGA Pivot™ app pairs your MOGA™ controller to your Android smartphone or tablet, links to titles from our growing library of
150+ MOGA-enhanced games, and detects the MOGA-enhanced games you already have installed.

If only Mad Catz sold there M.O.J.O. without JoyPad.

Last edited:

gwaldo

Dec 30, 2013
Melb.
xpcoin.com
If only Mad Catz sold there M.O.J.O. without JoyPad.
They supported google's standard.

MOGA uses(used?) their own library for controller support, CTRLR uses google's standard controller support.
I expect more devs now to drop 3rd part controller support and only support google's standard.
Is MOGA BT4? I don't think it is.
MOGA doesn't support PC/Mouse mode.. which I use as a wireless mouse on my laptop sometimes..

AmigaWolf

Jan 31, 2012
They supported google's standard.

MOGA uses(used?) their own library for controller support, CTRLR uses google's standard controller support.
I expect more devs now to drop 3rd part controller support and only support google's standard.
Is MOGA BT4? I don't think it is.
MOGA doesn't support PC/Mouse mode.. which I use as a wireless mouse on my laptop sometimes..

And that is good because that means you can use allot more games, then only the google's standard controller support, whats the MOGA Pro
Controller also can use, without problems.

If you need Bluetooth 4, it's only handy because it uses less electricity, and you can simply use the tough screen to start Apps on a Tablet, or use a
cheap mouse so thats also no problem, when i used the Mad Catz M.O.J.O. i only used my air mouse, worked allot better for me then holding a
JoyPad with two hands, i only used the JoyPad to play games.

Last edited:

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Thread cleaned.

Please stop the arguing. If this device doesn't interest you, please post elsewhere.
Do not spam or troll this or any other thread.

Thank you.

Reactions: AmigaWolf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread cleaned.

Please stop the arguing. If this device doesn't interest you, please post elsewhere.
    Do not spam or troll this or any other thread.

Thank you.