UPDATED! [ROM] [22/12] [2.22.405.1] [FROYO] [Rooted + Apps2SD + OC @ 768 mHz etc...]

Search This thread

nobloat

Oct 14, 2010
Basically a quick repack of the stock HTC ROM at the moment.

Blazing Yoghurt 1.0
*HCDR.Jacob's OC kernel 4.1 (properly installed)
*Radio 13.55.55.24H_3.35.20.10
*Rooted along with ChainsDD's Superuser app
*Overclock running stable @ 768 mHz by default (from danne_jo's Wildpuzzle ROM)
*Memtweak and screenstate scaling scripts along with Sympnotic's tweaks (also from Wildpuzzle)
*Removed boot sound
*Darktremor's Apps2SD (apps on ext) (dalvik-cache NOT on SD card by default for performance reasons with some cards)
*Removed jita2sd script as installation of JIT on this ROM either doesn't work or prevents the phone from booting (anyone want to fix this?)
*Busybox and run-parts scripting support (/etc/init.d)
*Sympnotic's latest market patch 2.2.7 (for all available apps in the market, up to 480x800 px resolution)
*Latest Google components (apart from NetworkLocation.apk as this is modified for HTC Sense) and apps along with the Google news and weather app (GenieWidget.apk)
*Updated Google mapping framework
*Moved some apps to /data/app to save space when updated (and make them removable)
*Removed Adobe Reader and relavant library (because it caused problems that refused to be fixed, easily reinstalled without problems via the market)
*Removed HTC stocks app (and widget), who uses it?
*This ROM is ODEXED, for improved performance
*All .apk and .jar files are zipaligned for improved RAM usage
*Removed bloated voice search library, as it is replaced by a more space efficient version when the app is installed from the market
*Removed battery draining HTC test apps and other uneeded bloat
*Linpack tests show on average 3.1 - 3.2 MFLOPS of number crunching power when running HTC Sense on a clean system... Anyone want to back this up?
*Using AdFree Android will cause the phone to crash and reboot... So don't use it! Otherwise the ROM is perfectly stable! (Still flash at your own risk!)
*And I repeat NO JIT!

This ROM will WIPE your data partition, please wipe sd-ext and .android_secure if you encounter problems... And remember before trying any ROM do a NANDroid backup!

DOWNLOAD: Version 1.0 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QK1LC293

Extra Packages:
Restore the HTC stocks app and widget: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2WRQIM2

At the moment I believe this ROM runs stable on my Wildfire, however this may not be the case on every device... So please test and report back, stability is a priority. Also anyone willing to provide Linpack scores is very much welcome to!

This ROM was created with dsixda's Android kitchen, so if you want to hack this ROM yourself, there should be no issues using that kitchen :)

Many thanks to all the developers whose work I've used!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3005899

Well we all been waiting for Froyo to hit us :) but oh what's the point of having stock Froyo ? if you can hawe twice as good CyanogenMod Froyo?

Reactions: purplegnash

nobloat

Oct 14, 2010
Linpack Test

Can you make a test with linpack? Whats the result you get with this ROM?

To check the speed of the ROM :)

Linpack is showing around 3.1 - 3.2 MFLOPS of number crunching power, I don't know how good this is compared to other ROMs, but its a hell of a lot snappier that the stock HTC ROM :)

Last edited:

gurung_vishwas1

Sep 11, 2010
Hyderabad
Jit not enabled

Hi nobloat,
Below are the results with Linpack:
2.05 MFLOPS WITH HTC SENSE
3.127 MFLOPS WITH LAUNCHER PRO

and I think, CPU running @768 MHZ by default, since above result are same when I overclock using SetCUP (so above results are @768MHz).

This means that JIT is not enabled on this ROM, otherwise we will get MFLOPS around 5 (like for Cyanogen MOD ROM).

Please check it once again and enable JIT.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Basically a quick repack of the stock HTC ROM at the moment.

Blazing Yoghurt 1.0
    *HCDR.Jacob's OC kernel 4.1 (properly installed)
    *Radio 13.55.55.24H_3.35.20.10
    *Rooted along with ChainsDD's Superuser app
    *Overclock running stable @ 768 mHz by default (from danne_jo's Wildpuzzle ROM)
    *Memtweak and screenstate scaling scripts along with Sympnotic's tweaks (also from Wildpuzzle)
    *Removed boot sound
    *Darktremor's Apps2SD (apps on ext) (dalvik-cache NOT on SD card by default for performance reasons with some cards)
    *Removed jita2sd script as installation of JIT on this ROM either doesn't work or prevents the phone from booting (anyone want to fix this?)
    *Busybox and run-parts scripting support (/etc/init.d)
    *Sympnotic's latest market patch 2.2.7 (for all available apps in the market, up to 480x800 px resolution)
    *Latest Google components (apart from NetworkLocation.apk as this is modified for HTC Sense) and apps along with the Google news and weather app (GenieWidget.apk)
    *Updated Google mapping framework
    *Moved some apps to /data/app to save space when updated (and make them removable)
    *Removed Adobe Reader and relavant library (because it caused problems that refused to be fixed, easily reinstalled without problems via the market)
    *Removed HTC stocks app (and widget), who uses it?
    *This ROM is ODEXED, for improved performance
    *All .apk and .jar files are zipaligned for improved RAM usage
    *Removed bloated voice search library, as it is replaced by a more space efficient version when the app is installed from the market
    *Removed battery draining HTC test apps and other uneeded bloat
    *Linpack tests show on average 3.1 - 3.2 MFLOPS of number crunching power when running HTC Sense on a clean system... Anyone want to back this up?
    *Using AdFree Android will cause the phone to crash and reboot... So don't use it! Otherwise the ROM is perfectly stable! (Still flash at your own risk!)
    *And I repeat NO JIT!

This ROM will WIPE your data partition, please wipe sd-ext and .android_secure if you encounter problems... And remember before trying any ROM do a NANDroid backup!

DOWNLOAD: Version 1.0 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QK1LC293

Extra Packages:
    Restore the HTC stocks app and widget: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2WRQIM2

At the moment I believe this ROM runs stable on my Wildfire, however this may not be the case on every device... So please test and report back, stability is a priority. Also anyone willing to provide Linpack scores is very much welcome to!

This ROM was created with dsixda's Android kitchen, so if you want to hack this ROM yourself, there should be no issues using that kitchen :)

Many thanks to all the developers whose work I've used!
    JIT

Hi nobloat,

and I think, CPU running @768 MHZ by default, since above result are same when I overclock using SetCUP (so above results are @768MHz).

This means that JIT is not enabled on this ROM, otherwise we will get MFLOPS around 5 (like for Cyanogen MOD ROM).

Thanks

Cheers, I'm working on trying to fix this now that you've brought it to my attention... Hopefully I can get another upload tonight :)

Edit... JIT is a PROBLEM!
    Jit not enabled

Hi nobloat,

Thanks
    Installation Error

Error Message on installation:
    Can't chown/mod /system/etc/init.d/00banner (No such file or directory)

Failure at line 84
    D
    Deleted member 3005899
    Well we all been waiting for Froyo to hit us :) but oh what's the point of having stock Froyo ? if you can hawe twice as good CyanogenMod Froyo?