[APP][2.2+] Call Filter Alarm - Choose who can wake you!

Search This thread

pizandroid

Aug 29, 2013
Call Filter Alarm - Choose who can wake you!

Do you use your smartphone as alarm? Do you want only certain people to contact you while sleeping?
If you simply leave your smartphone turned on, you risk that anybody can wake you up, or... you use Call Filter Alarm!

Using this innovative app, you can define all the alarms you need with the possibility to specify, for every single alarm, who can call you, shutting up all other calls / sms notifications and intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode.

How it works:
- Define the alarm
- Choose who can call you (if needed)
- Before going to sleep, enable sleep mode

Your phone will ring only for who you decided. Other calls / sms will happen in silent mode and you will be able to see them as lost when you will wake up.
I think it may be useful for who, for example, works the night shift or is often away from home and wants to be able to receive, while sleeping, only calls from his dear ones.

In addition to the particular call and sms filters feature, using Call Filter Alarm you can:

- Intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode, silent mode with a single button: the sleep mode
- Personalize sleep mode as you want
- Set tone, volume and vibration for allowed call and allowed sms
- Set volume, volume increment, snooze, tone (music or ringtone), vibration for every single alarm in addition to application level
- Daily alarm repetition
- Incremental alarm volume
- Multilanguage (English and Italian now available)

It's simple, immediate and extremely effective.

Call Filter Alarm is available in english and italian, has been downloaded 4400+ times and its current average rating is 4.7/5 (92 ratings)

Want to stay updated with the development ? Follow on G+

For more informations and download:
Call Filter Alarm - Play Store

Please feel free to check it out and let me know if you have suggestions, comments or simply if you like it!
Thank you! :)

db-brGCsgTR1BqHwBNN0hY3zH9HXF-4FwGdLyQclu3ycPQkw_gSRpx6BSuW50I2Bx7c=h900

xW5TMMPatwKC3MDwdWN6ILoRm7CShN9dQLV1Nvqc4h_BCRGjLYaSoYxhCfOlM2W3FcM5=h900

2oFQ1qXmhyvAJm9sCh9chzIngHWpdQLhBz8HbnhzZkqN-G7ri60iD4Ww6o6obvO1oQOd=h900

Last edited:

MAdbUSU

Aug 22, 2013
suggestion

can u make an automatic option like
enable automatic sleep mode from set hour to set hour (or wake up time)?
...bc there are times a sleep before to remember to activate the sleep option !

painy

Mar 14, 2009
Finally someone has made an app for this!

I've been using tasker for this function, but I can't get that to function 100% perfectly.

I have some suggestions that would make the program perfect in my opinion:

- Tasker integration would be nice. Right now my 'sleep mode' is activated automatically when the phone is charging, if it's dark in the room and if it's after 10pm. It is deactivated when i press the 'stop alarm' button when my alarm goes off. It would be great if tasker could enable and disable your app's sleep mode as well.

- An option that when contacts on the white list call you during sleep mode, your phone does not ring, but your phone automatically sends a custom text saying something like: 'this person is now asleep and his phone is muted, you can wake him up in case of an emergency by texting the word 'alarm''.
When a whitelisted person sends you a text saying 'alarm', it triggers the alarm from the app. This way, a whitelisted person won't wake you up by accident.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: pizandroid

Theawesomeguy4

Jan 9, 2013
MUMBAI
Pathbreaking, innovative and an awesome app!
Nice work bro, I too had been using tasker earlier, but you really made me overwhelmed by making this app,
P.S : Hope to see more greater app like this!

Anakha56

Aug 10, 2008
Durban
If I use an external app for my alarms (Sleep as Android) can I use this in conjunction with my other app?

Metallaxis

Sep 7, 2009
- An option that when contacts on the white list call you during sleep mode, your phone does not ring, but your phone automatically sends a custom text saying something like: 'this person is now asleep and his phone is muted, you can wake him up in case of an emergency by texting the word 'alarm''.
When a whitelisted person sends you a text saying 'alarm', it triggers the alarm from the app. This way, a whitelisted person won't wake you up by accident.

Keep up the great work!

+1

I came to this thread to suggest a similar thing, but painy beat me to it.
It would really be awesome if one could preset an SMS being sent to the caller, with custom text.
My solution for emergencies would be for the app to allow the call to be heard if it reoccurs within some preset time. An option for an automated SMS like
"Your call has been silenced because... In case of emergency, call again within ... minutes and the call will be allowed to go through."
would be great.
Moreover, instead of whitelisting, being able to blacklist callers seems to make more sense, as people unknown to you are not likely to disturb you during sleep for trivial matters, in contrast to your closest ones.

Seems like a great app, although usage for some days will verify it's reliability. Keep up the good work!

pizandroid

Aug 29, 2013
can u make an automatic option like
enable automatic sleep mode from set hour to set hour (or wake up time)?
...bc there are times a sleep before to remember to activate the sleep option !

Hi! Surely the automatic activation would be a useful thing and it would be much appreciated. The problem, however, is that the only source of "support" of Call Filter Alarm is advertising and not passing through the screen to activate the sleep mode, this source would be less.

I'm still considering the publication of a pro version (paid and ad free) which may contain, among other innovations of this type (eg widget), what you have requested.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Piz Android

pizandroid

Aug 29, 2013

I've been using tasker for this function, but I can't get that to function 100% perfectly.

- Tasker integration would be nice. Right now my 'sleep mode' is activated automatically when the phone is charging, if it's dark in the room and if it's after 10pm. It is deactivated when i press the 'stop alarm' button when my alarm goes off. It would be great if tasker could enable and disable your app's sleep mode as well.

I don't know Tasker... I'll take a look! ;)

Wow! This is a very good suggestion! Ok, this will be the next feature I'll work on! :good:

Keep up the great work!

Sure! :)
Piz Android

MAdbUSU

Aug 22, 2013
another suggestion

Keep up the great work!

not sure if sms back will be so great if some1 want to mess around call u like 100 times / night your phone will send back 100sms to him....and most off all i don' t wanna let ppl knows i sleep :p.

my suggestion it's if some1 who's not in your white list and he really want to talk with you he will try to call like 2-3 times repeatably only after second call, the call to pass thru and your phone should ring normally.

keep in mind it's just suggestions.

jwildman16

May 11, 2012
Use without alarm?

Is it possible to use this app without using the alarm? I have a standalone alarm clock I like to use, but would still like to use the features of this app. Thanks!

pizandroid

Aug 29, 2013

Keep up the great work!

+1

It would really be awesome if one could preset an SMS being sent to the caller, with custom text.
My solution for emergencies would be for the app to allow the call to be heard if it reoccurs within some preset time. An option for an automated SMS like
"Your call has been silenced because... In case of emergency, call again within ... minutes and the call will be allowed to go through."
would be great.
Moreover, instead of whitelisting, being able to blacklist callers seems to make more sense, as people unknown to you are not likely to disturb you during sleep for trivial matters, in contrast to your closest ones.

Seems like a great app, although usage for some days will verify it's reliability. Keep up the good work!

not sure if sms back will be so great if some1 want to mess around call u like 100 times / night your phone will send back 100sms to him....and most off all i don' t wanna let ppl knows i sleep :p.

my suggestion it's if some1 who's not in your white list and he really want to talk with you he will try to call like 2-3 times repeatably only after second call, the call to pass thru and your phone should ring normally.

This feaure could become very interesting. Will think on your suggestions and let you know updating the thread.
I suggest you to follow the G+ page, so you can stay updated with the development.

Thanks!
Piz Android

Reactions: MAdbUSU

wiredwrx

Dec 4, 2012
App is pretty cool. But, was wondering, can you add a Do Not Disturb Mode, which is not connected to the alarm, and add a widget to turn it on and off.

I know there are many DND type programs, but few of them work correctly, if any. Yours does everything I need, except I don't need the alarm, so just being able to white list people to call me, would be great. Right now, I enabled an alarm that has no ringer or vibrate. When I want to DND, I have to open the app, enable the alarm, and the sleep mode. Now, that is not all that difficult or time consuming, and is definitely what I will do. But, if you can add a DND type function, and a widget, this would be ideal for me, and I think for many others.

Thanks

mircea89fzr

Oct 9, 2010
App is pretty cool. But, was wondering, can you add a Do Not Disturb Mode, which is not connected to the alarm, and add a widget to turn it on and off.

I know there are many DND type programs, but few of them work correctly, if any. Yours does everything I need, except I don't need the alarm, so just being able to white list people to call me, would be great. Right now, I enabled an alarm that has no ringer or vibrate. When I want to DND, I have to open the app, enable the alarm, and the sleep mode. Now, that is not all that difficult or time consuming, and is definitely what I will do. But, if you can add a DND type function, and a widget, this would be ideal for me, and I think for many others.

Thanks
+1
I don't like the fact that it's tied to an alarm. Maybe I'm in a meeting and I just want urgent calls to get through. I found another good program exactly for letting white listed calls through, the rest remain silent. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.auto.ring

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Now you can't. I'll think about it... You'd like to use the mixed tones of sleep as android instead of Call Filter Alarm's tones, right?

I think he just wants to use your app without an alarm, just for filtering calls, and sleep as android as default alarm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Call Filter Alarm - Choose who can wake you!

Do you use your smartphone as alarm? Do you want only certain people to contact you while sleeping?
    If you simply leave your smartphone turned on, you risk that anybody can wake you up, or... you use Call Filter Alarm!

Using this innovative app, you can define all the alarms you need with the possibility to specify, for every single alarm, who can call you, shutting up all other calls / sms notifications and intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode.

How it works:
    - Define the alarm
    - Choose who can call you (if needed)
    - Before going to sleep, enable sleep mode

Your phone will ring only for who you decided. Other calls / sms will happen in silent mode and you will be able to see them as lost when you will wake up.
    I think it may be useful for who, for example, works the night shift or is often away from home and wants to be able to receive, while sleeping, only calls from his dear ones.

In addition to the particular call and sms filters feature, using Call Filter Alarm you can:

- Intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode, silent mode with a single button: the sleep mode
    - Personalize sleep mode as you want
    - Set tone, volume and vibration for allowed call and allowed sms
    - Set volume, volume increment, snooze, tone (music or ringtone), vibration for every single alarm in addition to application level
    - Daily alarm repetition
    - Incremental alarm volume
    - Multilanguage (English and Italian now available)

It's simple, immediate and extremely effective.

Call Filter Alarm is available in english and italian, has been downloaded 4400+ times and its current average rating is 4.7/5 (92 ratings)

Want to stay updated with the development ? Follow on G+

For more informations and download:
    Call Filter Alarm - Play Store

Please feel free to check it out and let me know if you have suggestions, comments or simply if you like it!
    Thank you! :)

db-brGCsgTR1BqHwBNN0hY3zH9HXF-4FwGdLyQclu3ycPQkw_gSRpx6BSuW50I2Bx7c=h900

xW5TMMPatwKC3MDwdWN6ILoRm7CShN9dQLV1Nvqc4h_BCRGjLYaSoYxhCfOlM2W3FcM5=h900

2oFQ1qXmhyvAJm9sCh9chzIngHWpdQLhBz8HbnhzZkqN-G7ri60iD4Ww6o6obvO1oQOd=h900

Keep up the great work!
    Pathbreaking, innovative and an awesome app!
    Nice work bro, I too had been using tasker earlier, but you really made me overwhelmed by making this app,
    P.S : Hope to see more greater app like this!

Keep up the great work!

+1

would be great.

another suggestion

Keep up the great work!