VIBRATE issue

Search This thread

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Ive have the issue too and it seems to be a hardware issue

The issue persists across firmwares

Im replacing my device in hopes i dont face the same issue, i recomend you do the same if posible

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lostatsea23

Apr 13, 2014
I was having this issue as well but it seems to have stopped randomly after a little. What I did was touch a magnet to the bottom on back and hopefully set it back in place. Hasn't stopped in over 24 hours. Another thing I'd recommend is if you're bootloader unlocked and you're turning you're voltage down to stop cause that could be the cause of it since the motor isn't getting enough voltage

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Lostatsea23

Apr 13, 2014
Well I spoke too soon... Just stopped vibrating till I hit it. Sigh :/

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
I was having this issue as well but it seems to have stopped randomly after a little. What I did was touch a magnet to the bottom on back and hopefully set it back in place. Hasn't stopped in over 24 hours. Another thing I'd recommend is if you're bootloader unlocked and you're turning you're voltage down to stop cause that could be the cause of it since the motor isn't getting enough voltage

id recomend trying this OP

Well I spoke too soon... Just stopped vibrating till I hit it. Sigh :/

It seems that or perhaps it is stiff

Ive not had this issue at all with my replacement

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lostatsea23

Apr 13, 2014
So I'm bringing the phone into square trade... They're gonna look at it and see if they can fix it... I hope they notice it since it's not all the time... If they can't fix it they're gonna reimburse me for it.