[Q] Alliance rom not working

Search This thread

ArmondCroom

May 9, 2014
Cinciinnati
Ok so i have a new samsung galaxy s5 and i am a noob at flashing and everything but i flashed alliance rom for my phone but then i dont get any data signal or anything. so i restored my stock firmwire and everything went back to normal. then i tried flashing the m.o.a.r rom it works perfectly but i like alliance way better but i cant use alliance because i dont get any service at all. i am using SM-G900P with virgin mobile as my carrier. idk if i am doing something wrong here but it doesnt make sense that i dont get any data service at all,no data icon,and no first time set up like i get with the m.o.a.r rom i flashed. i would appreicate it if someone would point me in the right direction thank you.

ArmondCroom

May 9, 2014
Cinciinnati
that rom isn't made for your phone model, meaning its not a unified rom and doesn't have the right apns for your carrier's data connection. best thing to do is stay with a rom made for your phone model or find a unified rom.

But it showed up on here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2742994. this is the most customization i have seen even though its my first rom i ever flashed lol so what do you recommended thats made for my phone?

But it showed up on here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2742994. this is the most customization i have seen even though its my first rom i ever flashed lol so what do you recommended thats made for my phone?

it does show there but, if you really want that rom on your phone you'll need to read and search that rom thread for your phone model (g900p or try searching for sprint) and see if and how anyone got it to work on theirs. from my trys with that rom in the past i couldn't get it to work on my g900p phone. as for a rom to try , go with m.o.a.r. (lots to customize) or try a cm/asop unified rom (can customize allot with those roms too). or try all roms and become a flash-o-holic like most people on here including me. but i would say honestly, stay with any rom from the sprint galaxy s5 section as this is your first time flashing roms till you get the hang of it and really know what you are doing so you dont end up with a paper weight good luck and have fun!.

Reactions: megan23247

ArmondCroom

May 9, 2014
Cinciinnati
it does show there but, if you really want that rom on your phone you'll need to read and search that rom thread for your phone model (g900p or try searching for sprint) and see if and how anyone got it to work on theirs. from my trys with that rom in the past i couldn't get it to work on my g900p phone. as for a rom to try , go with m.o.a.r. (lots to customize) or try a cm/asop unified rom (can customize allot with those roms too). or try all roms and become a flash-o-holic like most people on here including me. but i would say honestly, stay with any rom from the sprint galaxy s5 section as this is your first time flashing roms till you get the hang of it and really know what you are doing so you dont end up with a paper weight good luck and have fun!.

i just installed the m.o.a.r rom on my g900p phone. i couldnt get the alliance rom to work at all on my phone.but i will try my best.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    that rom isn't made for your phone model, meaning its not a unified rom and doesn't have the right apns for your carrier's data connection. best thing to do is stay with a rom made for your phone model or find a unified rom.

i just installed the m.o.a.r rom on my g900p phone. i couldnt get the alliance rom to work at all on my phone.but i will try my best.

i would just stick with m.o.a.r. rom. its known to work and you can customize it all you want. good luck and fun.