[Q] Lenovo P780 - IMEI lost - need valid MPOB_001

Search This thread

lost_in_space

Oct 7, 2013
Hello,

dumb as i am, i flashed a new Lenovo P780 with a ROM from needrom.com without making a backup first. Now i've lost the two IMEI-numbers, the Phone simply says the IMEI-numbers are invalid. One of the IMEI numbers is printed on the battery.

For all i know, the IMEI-numbers are stored in /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001.
Is there any way to write a valid MPOB_001, so the Phone recognises a valid IMEI-number?

I already tried various solutions on the rooted Phone:
MobileUncle MTK Tools says AT commandline failed,
tried to echo a new IMEI via Terminal Emulator failed,
MTKdroidTools doesn't recognise the Phone,
various IMEI Generators for MTK 65xx i found in the net failed, alway gives an invalid MPOB_001 file.

As i said, the Phone is rooted, Processor is MTK 6589, and the Phone has two sim-slots, therefore two IMEI numbers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(sorry my bad english...)

Sinedbret

Dec 8, 2009
Hello,

try the following software MtkDroidTools
If your phone is rooted works like a charm.

Sined

Hello,

dumb as i am, i flashed a new Lenovo P780 with a ROM from needrom.com without making a backup first. Now i've lost the two IMEI-numbers, the Phone simply says the IMEI-numbers are invalid. One of the IMEI numbers is printed on the battery.

For all i know, the IMEI-numbers are stored in /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001.
Is there any way to write a valid MPOB_001, so the Phone recognises a valid IMEI-number?

I already tried various solutions on the rooted Phone:
MobileUncle MTK Tools says AT commandline failed,
tried to echo a new IMEI via Terminal Emulator failed,
MTKdroidTools doesn't recognise the Phone,
various IMEI Generators for MTK 65xx i found in the net failed, alway gives an invalid MPOB_001 file.

As i said, the Phone is rooted, Processor is MTK 6589, and the Phone has two sim-slots, therefore two IMEI numbers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(sorry my bad english...)

Top Liked Posts