[Q] HTC OneX USB connection problem

Search This thread

HiTmaniaC

Jun 24, 2014
Hello. Forgive me for my English, I use a translator. Recently bought a phone HTC One X. When you connect your phone to the computer to install the driver in the Device Manager, nothing appears. Thought to blame the computer or plug, changed cord, tried to connect to another computer, nothing happened. Installed several drivers from various sources, including from this. With computers and all the phone is charging. I do not know what to do already.
S-On, No root, 4.2.2 - nothing is modified, all from the factory.

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hello. Forgive me for my English, I use a translator. Recently bought a phone HTC One X. When you connect your phone to the computer to install the driver in the Device Manager, nothing appears. Thought to blame the computer or plug, changed cord, tried to connect to another computer, nothing happened. Installed several drivers from various sources, including from this. With computers and all the phone is charging. I do not know what to do already.

Second hand or new phone? and when happend this maybe broken USB

Reactions: HiTmaniaC

gyedema

Sep 12, 2007
This is not a bug, this is a feature. HOX used to come up with a pop-up window asking what type of connection you would make, charge only, or USB device.
Instead it now uses a HTC-defined default USB connection method.

You SHOULD, however, be able to see the device in explorer. If not, check in Developer Options and try USB Debugging, see it that makes a difference.

Only other thing I can think of is, in Hardware (Device Manager): check if OneX is available, whithout an exclamation mark.

Reactions: HiTmaniaC

HiTmaniaC

Jun 24, 2014
This is not a bug, this is a feature. HOX used to come up with a pop-up window asking what type of connection you would make, charge only, or USB device.

You SHOULD, however, be able to see the device in explorer. If not, check in Developer Options and try USB Debugging, see it that makes a difference.

Only other thing I can think of is, in Hardware (Device Manager): check if OneX is available, whithout an exclamation mark.

In Device Manager, nothing appears as if the phone is not connected. Debugging by UCB switched on and off. Did not help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Second hand or new phone? and when happend this maybe broken USB

In Device Manager, nothing appears as if the phone is not connected. Debugging by UCB switched on and off. Did not help.

Your data on USB is broken send it for repair maybe for this is sold or do a claim to the seller