[Q] Question in regards to stock rom

Search This thread

Thaelern

Mar 4, 2014
Hi guys!
So I too, like many on this forum started my adventure of rooting and throwing a custom rom on my device, because the grass is always greener on the other side, right? :)

In my particular case I threw CyanogenMod 11 onto my SM-N9005, and though it took a great many tries I finally did it, but lo'n behold did it bring an ocean of troubles to my device. I believe the whole issue is my phone has a bootloader 4.3, and the CyanogenMod 11 is KitKat 4.4.2. I am not sure if this is what is causing my trouble, but I believe it is. Both my wifi, bluetooth and MMS have all stopped working.

I know this forum is usually great at helping out people, as I experienced in my first thread here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50821847 ( Big shoutout to Rosli59564 who was being very patient and helpful! )

I've now fooled around trying to fix my wifi, but I've come to accept I simply cannot get it to work, and now wish nothing else but to go back to the stock rom for Note 3, bootloader 4.3 compatible. I really hope there is a kind soul out there, who could point me in direction of it, it'd be so very much appreciated!

- Sincire, the Dane.

- Edit -

To clarify.
I have the international model, SM-N9005
Bootloader is 4.3
I live in Norway, if that has anything to say.

- Double edit -

I am not interested in custom roms or anythign anymore. I just wish to get my device as close to stock as possible. I've found a ton of information about going back to stock rom, but they all talk as if I had 4.4.2 already, and that has me confused, as my bootloader is only 4.3, cheers!

Last edited: