Search This thread

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
added v1.1 expansion, fully functional

added v1.1 expansion, fully functional

See OP!

skootah

Jul 23, 2009
Everything seem to working really good. Very fast with the compcache. I would like much to try to install the expansiopn pack 1.1 but I have now the FUllFeature Root ROM. What is best way to go do this?

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
Everything seem to working really good. Very fast with the compcache. I would like much to try to install the expansiopn pack 1.1 but I have now the FUllFeature Root ROM. What is best way to go do this?

Skootah, you should be able to safely apply the expansion v1.1 on top of the FullFeatured rooted ROM as well with no issues. The only thing to consider here is if you use Apps2SD, you will need to re-enable it in /data/expstick/bin/userinit.sh.

Did you add auto-rotate on the homescreen for the new expansion pack?

DOHCtor, for the moment, no this hasn't been included in the expansion v.1.1. Adding this would require a custom Launcher.apk and thus ultimately would break the overall "theme/concept" of this ROM.

As an alternative I would check out rogro82's (should work just fine), if you haven't already, see thread (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=538871).

Other than that, the ability to pick and choose your feature set (Apps2SD, Linux-Swap, Compcache, etc) is now fully support in the expansion v1.1.

I do plan on getting with some of the theme guys to see if I can gain some support for themes here. In this endevour I will also look at Launcher.apk alternatives (including built-in auto-rotate), I will keep you posted.

~cheers~

remailednet

Jul 22, 2009
When I use this ROM my time is off. Looking under at the timezone list under Date & Time, all the normal time zones are listed, but they are all set to GMT +0:00.

I did a wipe and then install. And for good measure I tried installing a second time.

Any thoughts on why the tz is not working?

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
strange

When I use this ROM my time is off. Looking under at the timezone list under Date & Time, all the normal time zones are listed, but they are all set to GMT +0:00.

I did a wipe and then install. And for good measure I tried installing a second time.

Any thoughts on why the tz is not working?

remailednet, that is definitely strange. 2 questions.

1) Which build are you using, Base, Base + Expansion or FullFeatured?

2) Are you a T-Mobile US user? (Because time should be coming directly from the TMO network?)

remailednet

Jul 22, 2009
Sorry. A little late.

The first time was the base + expansion 1.1. The second time was just the base.

I am a Tmobile US user. And it is actually pulling the time correctly from TMobile. But since the timezones all say GMT +0:00 my phone just shows GMT time.

In between flashing the second time I flashed JF 1.51 CBR43. The correct time was showing then.

I have to assume it is just a problem with the list of tz's, but I don't know where they are kept.

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
what version of radio?

What version of the Radio did you install?

What ROM were you coming from before trying this one ?

TZ information is fairly static in these builds, base, expansion, full-featured, otherwise.

I'm wondering if the radio is part of the issue.

remailednet

Jul 22, 2009
Radio: 2.22.19.26I

I am coming from JF 1.51 CBR43.

I don't believe JF has a radio image in it and the tz is correct if I flash back to that.

Do you know where the tz info is stored?

DOHCtor

Apr 10, 2009
Southern California
I had that problem too when I flashed the Rooted CRC 1 but then I wiped and flashed the full featured ROM and my time zone is correct.

I tried to correct/set the time zone with the basic rooted crc1 but it wouldn't budge, it kept staying on gmt.

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
strange indeed

I haven't heard of anyone having this issue yet, I'm perplexed.

As far as where the information is stored, I'm positive android stores this information in /system/usr/share/zoneinfo/.

So just to be clear, you wiped before installing this build? (not after)?

I know it may seem like a silly question!? But I had a couple users do this. Just curious, as this build would be much more sensitive to this kind of wiping.

DOHCtor

Apr 10, 2009
Southern California
I haven't heard of anyone having this issue yet, I'm perplexed.

As far as where the information is stored, I'm positive android stores this information in /system/usr/share/zoneinfo/.

So just to be clear, you wiped before installing this build? (not after)?

I know it may seem like a silly question!? But I had a couple users do this. Just curious, as this build would be much more sensitive to this kind of wiping.

I wiped before flashing your rom, then wiped again to flash the full featured.

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
so an official bug!

I had that problem too when I flashed the Rooted CRC 1 but then I wiped and flashed the full featured ROM and my time zone is correct.

I tried to correct/set the time zone with the basic rooted crc1 but it wouldn't budge, it kept staying on gmt.

I truly had no idea. Thanks for the feedback DOHCtor, I will investigate the issue. With two users experiencing it, there's definitely something wrong!

enomther

Jun 12, 2009
bug resolved!

I found the issue! Ughhhhhhhhh!

In my rush to incorporate Cyanogen's recovery image, I made the base system image too large.

So randomly, certain files (with longer path names - like the tzone files) did not flash on the system.

I've uploaded the new Version 2, Rooted base, check the original post for the new link(s).

Thanks both of you for spotting this!

DOHCtor

Apr 10, 2009
Southern California

In my rush to incorporate Cyanogen's recovery image, I made the base system image too large.

So randomly, certain files (with longer path names - like the tzone files) did not flash on the system.

I've uploaded the new Version 2, Rooted base, check the original post for the new link(s).

Sounds good! You work fast.

remailednet

Jul 22, 2009

I wiped and flashed it this morning. The everything looks fine so far. The time is correct now.

Thanks a bunch for looking into that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Super impressive, I went back to CM Eclair because CM6x was too bloaty and slow. This is the smoothest and fastest 2.2.x rom I've used, excellent work! Love the custom spare-parts app.

Only two glitches I found - Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to turn on, and the 3G for HSPA option doesn't do anything when ticked or unticked.

Thanks . ............... .... and thanks to ALL for the kind words :)

And to ALL (status update)...

These are the (2) bugs I am verify-ing atm. ...

To be clear ... the 3g/hspa toggle is definitely broken ...

As far as the BlueTooth issue ... this only effects dreams (G1/HTCDream) ... sapphire is fine.

Will be making an effort to get these resolved as soon as humanly possible :)

Just wanted to update everyone! :)

~enom~
    It's ALL about options!!!

enomther said:
    Guide to this thread!

- - - POST #4) Basic ROM Info (Features, etc), Most Recent Changes, Downloads (ROM's/ThemeTemplates), FULL ChangeLog (Attached), user.conf example (Attached)

- - - POST #5) Themes (Screenshots) & Resource links.

- - - POST #6) Installation instructions, Detailed Requirements, Frequently Asked Questions.

- - - - - ****If you LIKE WHAT I DO ... and want to put a :D on my face .... you may buy me any kind of drink!****

- - - - - ****Also, if you would like to be notified of TheOfficial updates directly on your phone, LucidREM has put together ENOMDATER, which is available on the Market. It's a buck.99 and these proceeds go toward my efforts. Thanks again Lucid! **** - - - - -

--- The Thread Rules ---

1) Respect Other Users/Posters.
    2) Respect XDA and it's Rules and Moderators.
    3) Respect enomther (that's me, hehe ;) ) ... (albeit ... please feel-free to speak your mind )
    4) Respect yourself! (No Question is too low)
    5) AND PLEASE ... do try and search the thread and broader forum for an answer prior to posting, as there's a high chance it's already been answered!

Basic ROM Info / Features

Release Name:
    There are (4) Donut based ROM's here!
    1) The AOSP1.6_r2+ADP DRD36 ROM
    2) The HTC ADP 1.6 DRC83 ROM
    3) The TMO OTA DRC83 US
    4) The TMO OTA DRC92 EU

Release Version:
    v2.6.3

Credits/BigThanks/MadProps:
    JF, Cyanogen, Stericson, Haykuro, JAC, ccyrowski, TheDudeOfLife, Soulife, KB7SQI, CodeAurora, Zinx, harry_m, irrenhaus, rogro82, Loccy, cytown, rgv151, Wysie, xenio2000, LucidREM, miketaylor00, Meltus, Moonspoon, Tehseano, Manup456, beagz, sir*mez, Prash, mannyb, RichieDaze, JonnyBeuno, nabzilla1990, all the other theme, app & ROM devs), AndroidSpin (for hosting space and a great ROM DB), .... AND ...... most of all to XDA-developers and the XDA community ... THANK YOU!!!

Base Firmware:
    Donut-Android-1.6

Radio Required:
    Any

SPL Required:
    Any

SDCARD Partition Layout:
    Any

Wipe Required:
    If coming from ANY other ROM, YES!

Special instructions:
    See POST #6 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEATURES

- Menu Driven Setup Script
    --- run 'expsetup' in Terminal (after 'su') OR using adb

- Default Settings include ...
    --- Supports both dream/G1 (EBI0) and sapphire-32B/MT3G
    --- Overclocked to 528/245Mhz
    --- Swappiness 30
    --- ENABLED Compcache 32MB (w/SwapFreeNotify)
    --- DISABLED Linux-Swap (but supported)
    --- AUTOMATIC - Apps2SD if extX partition exists on sdcard
    --- AUTOMATIC - SDCARD partition layout discovery - So you can use linux-swap w/out an extX partition
    --- Support for user.conf implementation to override expsetup (see attached example)

- Kernel Features
    --- Multi-Touch
    --- compiled w/gcc-4.4.0
    --- most debugging removed
    --- wifi tethering, wired/USB tethering
    --- ext2/ext3/ext4 support
    --- unionfs/cifs/fuse fs support
    --- cram/squash, misc-other-fs support
    --- ipv6 support
    --- tun and ipsec support
    --- 10MB (107MB) Kernel MOD (optional) in expsetup

- speed MOD's (Yes She's Pretty Fast ;) )
    --- Overclocking ^^
    --- CodeAurora's libc & libpixelflinger ARM Assembly Optimizations
    --- ZipAligned apps
    --- Optimized app compression
    --- vm page-cluster mod
    --- other junk, can't remember now

- included apps
    --- LucidREM's lucid script
    --- rwsystem/rosystem scripts
    --- HTC_IME
    --- Wifi Tether
    --- Wired Tether
    --- Work E-Mail App
    --- SuperUser/Terminal Emulator
    --- SpareParts
    --- Updated YouTube App (v1.5.08)
    --- 5-Screen Auto-Rotate Launcher (ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- AdvancedLauncher Non-Replacement (TMO US/EU Only)
    --- TMO IM App (TMO-US/ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- DevTools (ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- SimCard Toolkit (ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- PDFViewer (ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- Stericson's LockScreen (AOSP Only)

- expsetup optional apps
    --- rgv151's MMS app
    --- Loccy's BetterBrowser
    --- AdvancedLauncher
    --- cyTown's Phone MOD (ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- Wysie's Contacts MOD (ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- HTC Teeter (ADP & AOSP Only)
    --- Brut.all's Modified Non-US GoogleMaps 3.3.1
    --- HERO-like ToggleWidgetPack & FlipClock (that doesn't actually flip) + Weather Widgets
    --- Ported Jbed/Java app
    --- iWnn_IME

Mini ChangeLog - Most recent Changes

Changelog v2.6.3 - 3/17/2010
    - fixed - *really* OTA updates - gone forever
    - fixed - *really* Maps installation problems

Changelog v2.6.2 - 3/4/2010
    - fixed - Issue with reboot commands (MetaMorph/Terminal and the like apps should work fine now)
    - fixed - Issues with installing GoogleMaps from Market (or alternate)
    -== All 2.6.1 themes are still GOOD, so just apply the new expansion :)

Changelog v2.6.1 - 3/1/2010
    - added - GUSTO App (GUI Used to Setup TheOfficial) which replaces many expsetup functions
    --- HUGE THANKS to olearyp for this contribution!!!
    --- cleaned-up - expsetup accordingly ( only 5 options remain! :) )
    --- still need to use expsetup to obtain resources/vsapps and to remove apps
    - added - QuickCommands to GUSTO for easy rebooting and /system partition mounting
    - added - FLAC Audio Support in AOSP build (thanks to Kenny Root / Cyanogen)
    - added - EBI1 support for AOSP and ADP builds
    --- please note that the "base ROM's" are still EBI0, so you must apply the EBI1 expansion pack
    --------------- immediately after applying the base ROM if you're an EBI1 user.
    -(Also NOTE: 10MB kernel MOD's have not been posted yet for EBI1, will update thread when done)
    - added - clean reboot services to cleanly dismount partitions prior to reboot
    - updated AOSP build to 1.6_r2 (DRD36)
    --- NOTE!: This means AOSP users must also apply the latest "base ROM" as well, not just exppack! :)
    --- This also adds even more language support!
    - updated xbin binaries to 1.6_r2
    - updated lucid script to 1.61.21
    - updated the build.prop for sapphire/mt3g users to stop OTA update notifications
    - moved most of xbin off to the expansion pack for ADP and AOSP users (for space)
    - relinked ls, df, rm and mount to busybox (for certain apps to behave properly and ease of use)
    - reverted su/Superuser.apk on the TMO builds (b/c of problems cited)
    - cleaned-up several facets of the expansion pack installation
    - cleaned-up firstboot2 script
    - removed - Brut.all's download option in expsetup, get it manually via his thread now
    - removed - ringtones from the expansion pack, manually install these, see resources section
    --- This was to avoid any FAT32 sdcard corruption occuring in recovery (and it's just cleaner)
    - removed - Stericson Lockscreen from AOSP build as default
    --- This is now optional, you obtain by flashing either a theme or themetemplate w/ the Lockscreen
    - ALL Themes redone (again) ... so make sure to grab the updated theme

Changelog v2.5.1 - 1/20/2010
    - updated - cytown's Phone MOD, updated to V.22.3
    - replaced - Geesun's Contacts MOD w/ Wysie's 2.8 Dialer/Contacts MOD
    --- fixes the letter scrolling bug while in contacts and contains a much nicer feature-set
    - replaced - Superuser.apk w/ ChainsDD's MOD
    --- fixes the Superuser blank/black screen when USB debugging is disabled
    --- meaning you can now disable USB debugging and use 'su'
    - fixed - really fixed the default stericson lockscreen look (top and botton graphics)
    --- also scrutinizing and fixing all themes w/ Stericon's lockscreen graphics)
    - fixed - a bunch of theme issues, including some discolorations and Dialer/Contacts MOD issues
    - updating all themes to their current published versions ...
    --- CommunityHERO -> v3.4
    --- DarkStar -> v0.6.9
    --- Enoch -> v1.4.13.0.1
    --- minus -> 4.2.13.3
    --- buuf -> 1.2? (1/14/2010)
    --- marks -> 4.2.13A
    --- gChrome -> 4.2.13 (pershoot maintained, TY)
    --- ubuntu -> V6OR2
    (still working on blur, plastic, darkdream, and eclair/and2.0)

DOWNLOADS

AOSP-1.6_r2 + ADP DRD36 - (Supports *most* Languages!)

-- Rooted Base (3/1/2010)

MD5: 2bfa1b02d088f20d3f63710ae5232528

----- v2.6.3 - Expansion-Pack - (3/17/2010)

MD5: 16152be23dccce1532c1b8e308dddda2

----- v2.6.3 - Expansion-Pack (for EBI1 users) - (3/17/2010)

MD5: a5a9c3cc705b5d2f95443eb116ec550b

HTC ADP 1.6 DRC83

-- Rooted-Base

MD5: abf8c556c0c25cabb710ddf4f7f31da0

MD5: 07cfb56ecd577319489f2ed0b7959546

----- v2.6.3 - Expansion-Pack (for EBI1 users) - (3/17/2010)

MD5: 23869be9d39451a6354e2d15e2bd74e3

TMO OTA DRC83 - US

-- Rooted-Base

MD5: cbeaa476a4b9e7fc8e7ca6d5358e0113

MD5: f773d1c9ef377754be868ab082263ad4

TMO OTA DRC92 - EU

-- Rooted-Base

MD5: 2bbb404c903ff7ba274be0e5717578e4

MD5: a5eca683302f9d1c002225a0a8c68f32

(Donut Theme Templates - v2.6.1)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    AOSP-1.6_r2 (w/ Stericson's Lockscreen)
    ADP-1.6
    TMO-1.6-US
    TMO-1.6-EU

(Prethemed w/ White Statusbar Text)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    AOSP-1.6_r2 (w/Stericson's Lockscreen)
    ADP-1.6

PLEASE NOTE: The additional apps that reside in the cache/exp_theme directory. These are the vsapps and resource apps that users may be using! Also, all these theme templates have BLUR animations embedded, change if needed.

:) Enjoy! :)
    Enomther's [ROM] TheOfficial Dream/Sapphire v2.14.2

Hell hath frozen over! ... see changelog in POST #2 for explanation on that ...

This is an AOSP-2.2.1r1-FRG83 (froyo) build that supports EBI0, EBI1 and 2708 radio's/spl's for dream/sapphire.

NOTE: Donut builds have been moved to posts 4-6, if you still want to run donut!!!

enomther said:
    Guide to this thread!

- - - POST #1) Basic ROM Info (Features, etc), Downloads (ROM's/ThemeTemplates)

- - - POST #2) ChangeLog, Installation instructions, Frequently Asked Questions.

- - - - - ****If you LIKE WHAT I DO ... and want to put a :D on my face .... you may buy me any kind of drink!****

- - - AGAIN NOTE: Donut builds are in Posts 4-6 now, for the diehard. :)

--- The Thread Rules ---

1) Respect Other Users/Posters.
    2) Respect XDA and it's Rules and Moderators.
    3) Respect enomther (that's me, hehe ;) ) ... (albeit ... please feel-free to speak your mind )
    4) Respect yourself! (No Question is too low)
    5) AND PLEASE ... do try and search the thread and broader forum for an answer prior to posting, as there's a high chance it's already been answered!

Basic ROM Info / Features

Release Name:
    Enomther's [ROM] TheOfficial Dream/Sapphire

Release Version:
    v2.14.2

Credits/BigThanks/MadProps:
    JF, Cyanogen, Stericson, JAC, ccyrowski, TheDudeOfLife, Soulife, KB7SQI, CodeAurora, Zinx, wired/wifi tether group - (harry_m/bbunson/seth), Chainsdd, pershoot, kmobs, Amon_RA, optedoblivion, irrenhaus, rogro82, Loccy, cytown, rgv151, Wysie, jonasl, jstarkley, Manup456, jaithemes, beagz, MicroMOD777, prodigy, dumbestcrayon, applejosh, david1711, Jack_R1, Moonspoon, Tehseano, sir*mez, Prash, mannyb, RichieDaze, JonnyBeuno, nabzilla1990, all the other theme, app & ROM devs), AndroidSpin (for hosting space and a great ROM DB), .... AND ...... most of all to XDA-developers and the XDA community ... THANK YOU!!!

Base Firmware:
    Android-AOSP-2.2.1_r1-FRG83

Radio Required:
    Any 2.22.x.x radio version (see SPL requirements) or 3.22.x.x for EBI1

SPL/Recovery Required:
    Dream/G1 = 1.33.2005 SPL with the older radios OR EBI1 radio's (3.22.x.x) ...
    or the 2708 SPL 1.33.0013d with the newer radios
    Sapphire = Really any, but 1.33.2005 recommended OR 1.33.0013 (for the additional memory from OTA updates)
    Make sure to flash the appropriate kernel, see downloads sections.

SDCARD Partition Layout:
    Any

Wipe Required:
    If coming from ANY other ROM, YES!
    NOTE: This also includes my previous Donut based builds ... a wipe will still be required to upgrade ... so do a nandroid backup just to be safe!!!

Special instructions:
    See POST #2 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEATURES

- TheOfficial 2.6.35.10-msm kernel (a.l.a. pershoot)
    --- Stable
    --- OC/UV/Neon ala Pershoot
    --- compiled w/gcc-4.4.0
    --- compcache/linuxswap
    --- NetFilter - iptables/tethering support (wired/usb & wireless)
    --- ext2/3/4, cifs, fuse
    --- squash, misc-other-fs support
    --- ipv6 support
    --- tun and ipsec support

- De-ODEX'd apk/framework (for theme-ing and other alterations)

- Built-in CPU/Memory/SWAP controls (configure in SpareParts, can be disabled completely to use setCPU or another)

- automatic ext2/3/4 filesystem checking and mounting on startup
    --- Apps2SD supported, but not on by default ... use SpareParts app to set it up.

- custom userinit.sh startup execution (if /data/local/userinit.sh exists)

- 360 degree rotation (optional)

- Full LED/Trackball controls (All optional in SpareParts)
    --- Trackball Wake
    --- Trackball Unlock
    --- LED Color BlinkRate

- Wysie Goodness
    --- Configurable Statusbar Colors
    --- Invisible Lockscreen
    --- Custom Lockscreen Message

- Pedlar's StatusBar PowerControl Widget

- SurfaceFlinger Rendering Effects by jstarkley

- FLAC audio support (kroot/cyanogen)

- wmv/wma - video/audio support

- clean reboot/shutdown services

- updated apn-list

- dns/resolv.conf

- included binaries
    --- linked up busybox
    --- telnetd
    --- extXfs tools
    --- iptables
    --- various others

- included apps
    --- (*most built-in apps can be safely removed via SpareParts*)
    --- GoogleApps
    --- Modded SpareParts (use this to setup most features on TheOfficial)
    --- CyTown's Phone MOD (optional)
    --- Wysie/optedoblivion Browser MOD (FullScreen/Hidezoom Button options/Incognito)
    --- Wysie's WyContacts (optional)
    --- International character AOSP Keyboard (optional)
    --- Development App from AOSP
    --- IM App (aim/msn/yahoo - only works on TMO)
    --- su/Superuser (ChainsDD's)

- included scripts
    --- rwsystem/rosystem (to mount readonly/readwrite /system)
    --- recboot (to reboot into recovery quickly)

DOWNLOADS

v2.14.2 - ROM

- Stock (Not PreThemed) [ROM] - (includes the EBI0 kernel)
    TheOfficial_DS_v2.14.2_update.zip

MD5: 2c62f76f23052fffd50c9433fcab66a5

v2.14.2 - Kernels

EBI1
    TheOfficial_DS_v2.14.2_EBI1_kernel.zip

MD5: 589c6f8b659e419e6616be7fee51254c

2708 Kernel - for newer Radio's
    TheOfficial_DS_v2.14.2_2708_kernel.zip

MD5: 4f7029373944716c8d51d05bb01ddb03

Theme Templates - (v2.14.2)

These are for Theme Developers only!!! Do not flash! :)

TheOfficial_DS_v2.14.2_ThemeTemplate.zip
    MD5: c3167e828e6fb90d867e12904d78b7a6

See POST #6 for installation instructions.

PLEASE NOTE: These are now v2.6.1 themes, meaning you must be running the expansion pack v2.6.1 to run these themes. Also, do check out the GUSTO app to setup your theme profile. :)

Also, if you're looking for the "stock theme" OR how to remove a theme and go back to stock look, please flash the appropriate "theme template" found in POST#1.

Enjoy and let the original themers/artists know you appreciate their work!!!

cacheinjection's Elegance Theme (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)New!
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6

AnderWeb's ADWone Theme New!
    (Screenshots and Downloads)

Ace42's CommunityTheme - Expresso V0.1 -
    (Screenshots and Downloads)

Barina's DarkDream Theme (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6

Z?A?L?G?O???'s ubuntu Theme V6OR2 (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6
    TMO-1.6-US
    TMO-1.6-EU

DeaDnuLL's buuf Theme 1/14/2010 (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6

drpfenderson's Enoch Theme 1.4.13.0.1 (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6

freekyfrogy's DarkStar 0.6.9 Theme (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6

markvarley's Mark's Theme 4.2.13A (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6

djengizz's Android 2.0 Theme (v2.6.1) (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6
    TMO-1.6-US
    TMO-1.6-EU

CommunityHERO Theme 3.4 (v2.6.1) (Thank Tehseano and MoonSpoon and nabzilla1990 ;) ) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6
    TMO-1.6-US
    TMO-1.6-EU

Moonspoon's gChrome Theme 4.2.13 (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6
    TMO-1.6-US
    TMO-1.6-EU

brandenk's KSpec Kustoms BLUR v1 (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6
    TMO-1.6-US
    TMO-1.6-EU

david1171's Minus Theme 4.2.13.3 (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6

nebrada's 2.0 Plastic Theme (v2.6.1) - (screenshots)
    AOSP-1.6_r2
    ADP-1.6
    TMO-1.6-US
    TMO-1.6-EU
    ;
    ;
    ;

Please remember ... if you use and like the above theme work ... show some love to the original artist/themer, let them know!

Yeah, It's an Android Supplement Update (Security Update to be exact)

herm ... that's strange I never got prompt during testing ... really no need to update though ... it will only fail.

I must have "older" fingerprint keys in the build.prop's ... :/ ... will investigate further.

~enom~