[APP][QVGA][23Sep09]Manila 2D v2.0 build 19191432 from HTC Mega + Other Cabs

Search This thread

Sopis

Jan 20, 2009
Hey there...

can somebody tell me what is the difference between Manila 3D and 2D?

Thanks.

PS: can this be run on blackstone?

Hawks2005

Jul 25, 2009
Bellevue
I have the HTC xv6900 and im running WM6.1, I was wondering what I need to do to get this up and running. I just got the phone and am new to most of this, all I need is a point in the right direction.

msiviter

Oct 25, 2007
Is there a VGA version (for my Diamond)?

This works really well on my Diamond, but obviously it's the wrong screen size. Is there a VGA version?

Thanks

Matt

pearce

Jun 22, 2008
Hi!

I've installed the new HTC Scroll and Manila2D Files on my LG KS20 (WM 6.5 Build 23009), but still it doesn't work - It said to tap to launch TouchFlo, when tapping the phone says it's "loading" but really quickly the message "Tap here to launch TouchFlo" appears. What am I doing wrong?

Does anyone else get it started with LG KS20? Hope someone can help me, but it really looks good so a big thanks to whitealien in previous ;)

greets, pearce

isaac12

Oct 26, 2008
to pearce install the version for Windows Mobile 6.1 and not version 6.5 for me to carry, too. I installed the version for WM 6.1 and it already runs. Sorry but my English is poor

ali3nfr3ak

Dec 1, 2008
Christchurch
menu enhancement

hi there has anyone managed to get the htc menu enhancement working without manila 2D running? if you have can you share please :D

morpheuszg

Nov 25, 2007
Duesseldorf
Well, that manila runs on my device but it uses all of the ram. So in the end there are only about 1.5MB of RAM left, pretty useless :( Even the taskbar icons are constantly reloading, because of too low ram. So 128MB is a minimum for that and my device only has 64MB which is definitley not enough. Sad though.

jadephyre

Jan 30, 2008
Moers
Samsung Galaxy A33
@morpheuszg
I have the same device and I still have around 45-50 Percent RAM left with Manila 2D running... you must have something running in the Background that is taking up all your RAM, or it is because of Windows Mobile 6.5 which takes up an awful lot of RAM for itself.

I could upload the WM6.1 Version I'm currently using if you are willing to try that.
It's a 21051 Build, so it's a fairly recent Version.

Abba91

Apr 9, 2008
Can confirm that Youtube launches when you install all the cabs underneath System Files.

Although Youtube is unable to play any video, i get this error: This video cannot be played :(

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
Although Youtube is unable to play any video, i get this error: This video cannot be played :(

I have the same problem... Running, but video cannot be played :(
But original client ver. 2.2.7 plays good :)
I install original Google client and change registry keys nad now is shortcut on Internet widget working :)

Last edited:

morpheuszg

Nov 25, 2007
Duesseldorf
@morpheuszg
I have the same device and I still have around 45-50 Percent RAM left with Manila 2D running... you must have something running in the Background that is taking up all your RAM, or it is because of Windows Mobile 6.5 which takes up an awful lot of RAM for itself.

I could upload the WM6.1 Version I'm currently using if you are willing to try that.
It's a 21051 Build, so it's a fairly recent Version.

I'm using a complete clean 6.5 ROM even without Titanium. With nothing installed I have a maximum of 24MB available. 6.5 really consumes alot of RAM. After installing Manila Mega with its dependencies then it will bring the device down to its knees :D Now I'm using PointUI with a skin which looks like HTC Hero's homescreen which is really nice. After that I have about 11MB RAM left. Even that is not really enough :(

whitealien

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Paris
I'm using a complete clean 6.5 ROM even without Titanium. With nothing installed I have a maximum of 24MB available. 6.5 really consumes alot of RAM. After installing Manila Mega with its dependencies then it will bring the device down to its knees :D Now I'm using PointUI with a skin which looks like HTC Hero's homescreen which is really nice. After that I have about 11MB RAM left. Even that is not really enough :(

You are doing something wrong man. I installed all Mega cabs and I still have 50% free memory when running Manila. On WM6.5 ofc.
Naked WM6.5 should leave you with at least 60% free RAM.

idawn

Jul 25, 2008
kudos to whitealien's hardwork... Thanks a bunch man... 6.1 patched version works on my old ASUS P527 but not the 6.5 version (I must be missing something there).. Not sure if patched is still a old version of manilla but nevermind.. And Coming to my Memory stuff this one is low on resources and is super fast and I'm loving it :D.. Even I have a 64mb^^ only device and still has 17 mb free... I'm on 6.5 21501 build..One thing that hurts me is my device has low storage memory...!! So figuring out which are all necessary..

From what I've tested till now..
--HTC Scroll - absolutely necessary
--HTC Notifications - works and looks great so doesnt want to remove
--HTC Shared Modules - needed to bring up add program and add people list
--HTC Framework - Notification doen work after removing but patched manilla seem to load
--HTC Concurrence - not installed
--HTC mHub - not installed
--HTC Settings Improvement - not installed
--HTC HTCMessage - Removed didn work for me
--HTC Menu Enhancement -- Removed
--HTC Settings - Needed
--HTC CommManager - Installed
--HTC Album, Audio Manger - Necessary
--HTC Volume Control & PhoneCanvas - Working sweet but not necessary I guess
Then I found....

1. One thing that doesn pop out correctly is HTC Sound Setting link... Though it is found in WINDOWS folder and launches correctly from there, this link from manila still doesnt work..
2. Audio Manager posted here doesn work for me getting some signed error on opening so I'm using the old cab from other forums and it works fine..
3. Album doesn launch either just stays there on click but within manila the scrolling works....

Hope it helps some non HTC device user... Waiting to get hands on some HTC device soon.. :)

Last edited:

whitealien

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Paris
Can confirm that Youtube launches when you install all the cabs underneath System Files.

Youtube video playback works fine for me. There is slight 2 pixels wide line on the edge, but it does not disturb.

@idawn - For Audio Manager to work you need Metaparser.dll. It is included in DShow package. I could not make successful cab for it as I'm getting constantly install unssuccesfull message, but when I copy all dlls from that package directly to windir there are no problems.

ishanISCOOOL

Sep 8, 2008
@idawn - For Audio Manager to work you need Metaparser.dll. It is included in DShow package. I could not make successful cab for it as I'm getting constantly install unssuccesfull message, but when I copy all dlls from that package directly to windir there are no problems.

Audio manager working fine for me after installing the cab :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looky what I Found! HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1

Hey all. I was looking through an old thumb drive looking for s2u2 stuff and you'll never guess what I found......WWWAAAAAIIIT foooor it...........
    HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1.
    I was trolling the web at my local campus library one day and arbitrarily saving things I MIGHT try on my NEW Mogul "In The FUTURE". Well, wouldn't ya know it.
    One of the things I happened to collect on my little keychain drive was the VERY Patched m2d for 6.1 that I've been searching all over the globe so veeeery hard to find. :) I've since, flashed ALee's 6.5 on the ole Mogul and have been setting it up/customizing it for the past week. lol I may go back to 6.1, who knows. But I'm kinda enjoyin transparent task/softkey bars and glass flip clocks and such. lol Any way, If any one ELSE has been on a Holy Grail QUEST for this damned file like I have, I've posted it for ya HERE. If ya dl it please Just HIT the THANKS button.
    cause believe me, I DOUBT you'll find it any where ELSE upon planet Earth anymore. lol (plus I tossed in a coupla extra goodies with it too. enjoy.)
    And Please, before installing, READ the READ ME file. Gracias. Thanks to WhiteAlien who I originally got this from via the link on this Very site several years ago. lol Also, thx to silymore who I think provided said patched manila in the first place. Also conflipper and Of course Da G for making this ALL possible, to begin with. Peace. - The Jackal
    And i have this registry entries to start notificationmanager service
    Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Services\NOTIFICATIONMANAGER]
    "Module"="\\Windows\\NotificationManager.dll"
    "Prefix"="NTF"
    "Index"=dword:00000000
    "Info"=dword:00000000
    "Order"=dword:00000000

Good luck in experiments

Can you explain how to do the same with HTCMenu?
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I don't like to swear, and hardly ever do, but that same Freakin' person did the same thing to one of my YouTube Videos. One I Personally recorded! I think they are just trying to wreak havoc, or are trying to advertise their company name or something. It's frustrating, because there's not a lot you can do after it's been pulled. IDIOTS!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I just verified this link still works. Grab it quick!

http://www.4shared.com/file/UCY85DEC/HTC_2DManila_201919143204WAlie.html
    Nice find thejackalsmark. I re-added some links to files I could find, but unfortunately I couldn't find much from version 1919, have only files from previous Manila version. I'll check more hard drives, maybe somewhere ....