Stock firmware flashing failed in odin

Search This thread

saad2687

Apr 12, 2012
Hi
I was trying to flash 3 ireland stock firmware on my sim free unrooted galaxy s5 g900f. Everything was going perfect but in the end odin gave an error saying invalid ext 4 image and since then my phone is stuck on an issue encountered during upgrade screen.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

sarbe

Sep 26, 2010
Hi
I was trying to flash 3 ireland stock firmware on my sim free unrooted galaxy s5 g900f. Everything was going perfect but in the end odin gave an error saying invalid ext 4 image and since then my phone is stuck on an issue encountered during upgrade screen.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Try removing sim and ext sd, if you have one, this seems to work for some.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nsvladimir

Aug 29, 2012
I have TOP product code and i want to flash NEE stock but not posible with Odin, at the end Odin gave failed. What is problem with flash? On S4, I have not this problem and flash always been correctly.

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
I have TOP product code and i want to flash NEE stock but not posible with Odin, at the end Odin gave failed. What is problem with flash? On S4, I have not this problem and flash always been correctly.

Did you shut down the phone, pull the battery and wait for 20 seconds? Then boot into downloadmode and flash the rom with Odin 3.09. Is Kies terminated in windows task manager?

nsvladimir

Aug 29, 2012
No because not been nesesery for TOP rom. Kies not terminatet on task manager. Maybe need change Csc before flash NEE?