Lg expo and emulator performance

Search This thread

nihouma

Mar 26, 2009
Hi all! I have had an htc fuze/raphael/touch pro for almost two years now, and i am getting ready to by a new phone. The phone that interests me most at this point is the lg expo, both because of the snapdragon and the projector. Also, android isn't my cup of tea.

So the biggest thing for me in a phone is emulator performance.full speed is nice, but full speed with sound is amazing(sound quality doesn't matter as much)

So how is the performance of snes emulators and also fpsece on the expo, with and without sound?

Thanks so much for your input :)

godashram

Feb 28, 2007
i've had good luck with r-type delta using fpsce.

also, i get good sf3 porfermance with final burn alpha vs my old fuze and tilt.
even better with the projector, but a performance hit using final burn with cobalt controller, but that could be the emulator itself since it hasn't had an update in forever.

nihouma

Mar 26, 2009
I was thinking of using morphgear because it seems to work well on the hd2, but if pocket snes will work (one of the wvga ports) with beyer quality sound I'd use that instead...

And I'm guessing that since Gran Turismo works full speed so will my favorite rpgs :)

trueg

Feb 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
www.computerabuser.com
The biggest issue using the LG eXpo for emulators is the keyboard. Only a few of the buttons are recognized and you can't use two at the same time. I tried Morphgear with SMB3. The graphics were fine, but it's pretty hard to play if you can't run and jump at the same time. :(

LG

LG's main characteristic is very good-looking appearance and high cost performance Weakness is not stable, and the system of standby time is short Instability is very easy to use, I crashed the three everything freezes, but for a software upgrades is fine, LG phone off resistance!But just because he instability, so old misunderstood into quality, all these reasons and quality。