Root my Galaxy Fame please help!

Search This thread

hannan rana

Mar 14, 2014
Easiest way to root Galaxy Fame 100% working

Motochopper and framaroot.apk method did not work on s6812 :(
Motochopper installed superuser.apk however, when i open it, it asks me to update the binary. But fails.. when i use the adb shell command "su", no file is found

Hello. :D

I am a proud owner of the samsung galaxy fame (GT-S6810P) but as you can guess, i wanted to root this thing.

I have been searching the web for ages to find information on how to root my Galaxy Fame without succes, i could only find tutorials/information on how to update my device.
I also tryed several times to root my device with Superoneclick, again without succes. I also tryed to root with odin with Chainfire, but i couldn't find the right kernel.

Can someone please help me with rooting my device? :confused:

-

it is the easiest way to root Galaxy fame. No need for Motochopper or any thing else.:D

Just flash the stock deodexed rom in this link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582851

HIT THANKS BUTTON:good:

How to root stock firmware - easy way by @corsicanu:
-install cwm 6.0.4.6 with Odin 3.07
-enter recovery
-Advanced>Reboot Recovery
-you will be prompted that root access is missing > select yes to root
-after the reboot of recovery, flash the latest SuperSu update from Chainfire`s thread
-reboot and enjoy your rooted phone
-don`t forget to thank Chainfire for his awesome work

Downloads:
Latest SuperSu Update
Odin package - CWM - 6.0.4.6
Odin v3.07 >

#Note that Custom flash counter will increase and you will lose warranty!
#I am not responsable for anything - lose of data, job, wife, hair etc.

for more details > http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2656949&page=2
don't forget to hit thanks :good:

D

Deleted member 5780666

No root :'(

I had rooted my phone using motochopper utility but while installing custom ROM got bricked and now I can't root again. Plz someone just help me out :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I has rooted my phone using motochopper utility but while installing custom ROM got bricked and now I can't root again. Plz someone just help me out :eek:

what method that you want to use? there is two method brought to us by @corsicanu, don't forget thanks to him,
1. flashing rooted custom stock ROM , or
2. root your devices with CWM

don't forget to hit thanks:D

jonaaa

Feb 9, 2014
Recife
I Suggest you to use kingo android root, it worked in my S6812B... and it have a UN-ROOT option :good:

internetknowsall

May 23, 2015
rooting galaxy fame gt-s6810p

I have galaxy fame gt-s6810p,i used some rooting tools,but its not working and only king root can,try it guys if u want to root your galaxy fame

henryjez

May 23, 2015
root galaxy fame gt s6790L

I tried this method for my Galaxy Fame (which already had Android 4.1.2, but I would have liked it rooted). The steps worked and did just like explained in the thread, but there is still no root access, no SU nor CWM :(

Has anyone found another method yet?

Para los que tengan el galaxy fame gt s6790l se rootea con el programa kingoroot , aqui les dejo el enlace de descarga kingoapp.com

Top Liked Posts