[Q] wrongly flash custom rom of T for my sony V

Search This thread

skynews47

Mar 28, 2014
hamedan
Hello...
I flashed SONY T custom ""Rom][4.3][T][Ultimate BlackXT][v3.1]""" rom for my SONY V..
when I rebooted it didnt turn on then i flashed an official rom..
when i turn it on the color of screen changed and became white ...
touch is ok but the colors mixed....
CAN U HELP ME PLS.....

sry for bad ENG..

Last edited:

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano
Thanks but i flashed 2 or 3 times with different stock roms but i have same problem...
dont u think its just about white balance or sth....

Sorry, you're right, I didn't read well what you wrote.
Are you sure you did clean installation? I mean the wipe voices before flashing with Flashtool, were all selected?

Reactions: skynews47

harrymason37

Jan 17, 2014
Tago
There's a thread for that incident (inverted lcd) that happens when you flash incompatible kernel and tried to reboot. It has something to do with the display driver

Reactions: skynews47

Merth

Apr 23, 2012
Prague
Ask to people inside that thread, I bet they can be more useful than us ;)

Hey guys.
I have same problem with display colors like few of us after wrong flashing XT rom on my XV. (downloaded bad zip) Just question, that thread for XTX about inverted display - its just about inverted display upside down - it has nothing to do with wrong colors right?

harrymason37

Jan 17, 2014
Tago
This happens when you flash wrong kernel, the display drivers is ruined so the effect is inverted colors, there's a thread how to fix it but it's for Xperia Z1.

Reactions: Merth

Merth

Apr 23, 2012
Prague
This happens when you flash wrong kernel, the display drivers is ruined so the effect is inverted colors, there's a thread how to fix it but it's for Xperia Z1.

Thnx for your reply...
Can you post link to that thread since i can´t find it?
Well its for Z1 but process of flashing new driver should be similar or at least i can ask there...

Top Liked Posts