[APP][26.07.08] Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7

Search This thread

stead

Aug 9, 2007
are there any themes avaliable for this? can't seem to find any in this thread, really like the black coloured one as shown on the first page!

djpferraz

Oct 23, 2010
I'm having doubts and I need help - Estou com dúvidas e preciso de ajuda

Greetings to all
Great work congratulations
I'm new here, but I wonder if there is a version of the Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7 to install the rom 1.93.422.4 WWE?
Thanks
Saudaçoes a todos
Grande trabalho parabéns
eu sou novo aqui, mas gostaria de saber se existe uma versao do Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7 para instalar na rom 1.93.422.4 WWE?
Obrigado

marktan

Nov 1, 2010
doesn't work for me. i deleted the Tweaks.xml file in the tft3d at program files :(

help please.. im using windows 7. i look my registry and i didnt found something and second, im afraid in accessing my registry cause i think it is risky... what can you suggest? deleting Tweaks.xml wont work for me..

thanks

Mark

stefanua

Oct 26, 2010
problem

HELP PLZZZZZ
I HAVE INSTALLED THE TF3D CONFIG and followed the instructions BUT WHEN I OPEN THE PROGRAM IT JUST WONT BRING ME ANY THEMES TO SELECT AT THE : SELECT THEME .
ANW MY QUESTION IS EVEN IF I SELECT THE THEME FROM THE TODAY SETTINGS IT WILL THE THEME WILL ONLY APPEAR on the up and down of the screen . When i open the program panel the backgorund is white :/
what do i do?

stefanua

Oct 26, 2010
help me

when i open the program it just wont bring up any themes . what do i do to have a theme with background on the programas panel?