Has Samsung improved there stock earphones ?

Search This thread

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
Till dated Samsung note 123 all of them had poor quality earphones can we expect some good quality stock earphones out of the box.

What do you think ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Dan1909

Oct 15, 2010
People actually use the stock earphones!?

Mine have always been kept in the box, I have a semi-decent pair of earphones that I use daily. To be honest though, I doubt any phone ships with earphones that are actually worth using over even a fairly cheap pair of third party set.

So I wouldn't advise you rely on the Note 4 shipping with anything impressive!

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com

Mine have always been kept in the box, I have a semi-decent pair of earphones that I use daily. To be honest though, I doubt any phone ships with earphones that are actually worth using over even a fairly cheap pair of third party set.

We've companies like Iphone Apple earphones are decent,Nokia Inear ear plugs stock (lumia610) are excellent.
I also have my note 2 earphones still inside my box unused and I currently own a Nokia Coloud I am happy with them.

GatoL0c0

Jul 6, 2010
Escondido, CA
Consider it a bonus if they do. Highly unlikely that you will get a set of earbuds worth talking about. I personally don't care for them since I have my own Bluetooth earbuds.

erdemc

Oct 15, 2008
Till dated Samsung note 123 all of them had poor quality earphones can we expect some good quality stock earphones out of the box.

What do you think ?

I both have note 2 and note 3 headphones also s4 and s5 headphones and i love them. For me note 2 and s5 headphones are the greatest. Note 2 headphones has great bass and treble balance. ( Actually it has the best bass over all sammy headphones ). Using them with 63 db kernel headphone boost and viper4android for clarity.It has poor cable quality though. This is my third in two years. S5 headphones are great too with 60 db of course. Music gets too loud on 63 db. Note 3 headphones are also great with 60db boost. In all of them s4 has the crappiest ones. Although it 'doesnt suck' at 57db i wouldn't prefer them.

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ

What do you think ?

You buy a $700 phone.... why would you not invest in some good earphones if you even like them?

Many providers don't include headphones anymore.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Isnt it up to each carrier? I know T-mobile is cheap and never include any headphone.

Correct. They provided earphones, not headphones.

Reactions: midnight assassin

Brava27

Sep 7, 2012
Toronto

What do you think ?

I've never used stock earphones from my S3,S4,S5 Note 2,3,4. Always use the best earphones.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What do you think ?

You buy a $700 phone.... why would you not invest in some good earphones if you even like them?

Many providers don't include headphones anymore.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Isnt it up to each carrier? I know T-mobile is cheap and never include any headphone.

Correct. They provided earphones, not headphones.