[Q] Lg Optimus L5 (e610) Wallpaper's.

Search This thread

Auris777

Jul 8, 2014
Salakas
Hey Guy's... I Want To Ask, Is There Are The Way To Get Stock Wallpaper's... If Not, Then Can Somebody Drop The Link To Download Stock Wallpaper's

Thanks

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Hey Guy's... I Want To Ask, Is There Are The Way To Get Stock Wallpaper's... If Not, Then Can Somebody Drop The Link To Download Stock Wallpaper's

Thanks

Hey :D
i extracted the stock firmware on my pc, tell me where they are stored and i'll upload soon:laugh:

Reactions: Auris777

Auris777

Jul 8, 2014
Salakas
Hey :D
i extracted the stock firmware on my pc, tell me where they are stored and i'll upload soon:laugh:

But That's Are Problem... I Don't Know Where They Are Stored In Firmware, And That I Asked Who Know Where They Are. :(

But Thanks For Helping !:)

Last edited:

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
But That's Are Problem... I Don't Know Where They Are Stored In Firmware, And That I Asked Who Know Where They Are. :(

i found live-wallpapers and lockscreen wallpaper but idk where i can find the other wallpapers :/

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

found!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
uploaded here http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bb3zuk5z68c528/e610_stock_wallpaper.zip:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Auris777

Auris777

Jul 8, 2014
Salakas

Auris777

Jul 8, 2014
Salakas
i found live-wallpapers and lockscreen wallpaper but idk where i can find the other wallpapers :/

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

found!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
uploaded here http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bb3zuk5z68c528/e610_stock_wallpaper.zip:D

If you have a little time, can you upload or put link with wallpapers from 4.0.3 android stock software ? Thanks.

Last edited:

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
But there i found one wallpaper named default and nothing more :(

check better, in res folder should be.
if you cannot find it upload me the framework-res

edit:strange but maybe I can remember, not sure but they were in the apk of the launcher on lg device

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts