°°Post your Leo Today Screens Here°°

Search This thread

huggy_72

Aug 29, 2008
Bologna
Please upload your LockScreen Wallpaper.THX.

can share yoru wall? look cool. :)

Me too...
I like it very much
Could you post it please? ;)

HeHE, it's so funny:) especially when you have a iPhoneFan beside on the bus and after killing him with multitasking, showing your's incredible app on 4.3 screen, and all possibility , I lie down with the sense and the cookie, turn off the screen ... ...., smile at him .... feel bad, sweats,
turn it on ....and....(YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!) ... He turned pale, ... .. scrolling again the sense ... he cries ... and you get down the bus
with headphones and the bass pumping ......

cry baby cry

2 version, N4 is the one shows on my screen n5 is the same but slightly higher on screen

piscionapplelockscreen.jpg

Attachments

• PissOfApple.zip
    58 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Nokiolina

Feb 16, 2010
HeHE, it's so funny:) especially when you have a iPhoneFan beside on the bus and after killing him with multitasking, showing your's incredible app on 4.3 screen, and all possibility , I lie down with the sense and the cookie, turn off the screen ... ...., smile at him .... feel bad, sweats,
turn it on ....and....(YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!) ... He turned pale, ... .. scrolling again the sense ... he cries ... and you get down the bus

cry baby cry

2 version, N4 is the one shows on my screen n5 is the same but slightly higher on screen

Thanks a lot!:p

huggy_72

Aug 29, 2008
Bologna
Hi Alll,
I have an Idea, I do not know if we can achieve
Sense supports animated wallpaper, however the idea is for the Lock Screen then WM related,
might be possible to write an application that when you slide the Lockscreen bar, dropping for example PissOfApple or whatever meadow on the button..?
If anyone believes that it is feasible and interesting, maybe I will open a development thread
ask first to not open a useless thread

Sorry for the half OT :)

Last edited:

.hide

Feb 22, 2010

cry baby cry

thanks alot!

Tunay

Mar 14, 2010
www.youtube.com

cry baby cry
I just did this on my way at home today! :D A guy was playing a game on his iPhone but, when I turned my Leo's screen on his eyes pooped out and he quickly quited the game. Far as I saw, he didn't even take his iPhone out of his pocket again...

mariak3

Oct 28, 2007

cry baby cry

Thank you and all good

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png