[THEME] IceCream Sandwich Xperia V4.0

Search This thread

Asce92

Feb 23, 2012
Incredible the last update :)
very good job!
I only see one diferent thing from Ics services, the wifi icon, in this mod, it havent got the grey arrow.

hiarni

Jan 6, 2012
Nice work!

But my battery % doesnt work i have already the Stock (Green) "Icon"

Any idea?

rolo143

Jan 28, 2012
First of all, the theme is AWESOME. But it could be better, there are little things I don't like. First of all, the black text in the download notifications and transfer by bluetooth. (It really can't be apreciated, I don't know what I'm downloading, lol) And the other thing is the ability to change, modify and choose the toggles. (Before there was an app "QuickPanelSettings" but it doesn't work here.) :(

Hope someone could fix this, so it could be great!!!! :D

rolo143

Jan 28, 2012
Awsome mod ! To be perfect...can you add a mod to have circular battery ?

Best regards
you can do it here

http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

just select battery, use this mod, (select the one you prefer) then you can generate preview to see, then you go to file upload and upload framework-res.apk and systemui.apk

then you go to summary, submit work t kitchen. then go to pickup section and download your file. as simple as that
:p

PD. When you download the zip file, you can flash it by CWM, but i prefer open it, and just replace the apk's. Remember to move them into system, change permissions and then replace the original ones. (I use Root Explorer for that, is the best) ;)

BTW it would be good if someone can change the notifications text to white and make possible to change/move toggles, but I think I can live with that, my phone looks awesome now, can't wait for the official ICS update to come out! :D

Last edited:

zagi988

May 16, 2010
Zapresic
Sony Xperia XZ1
where do I place files from META-INF folder?
can you please change arangement of "widgets" in notification bar?
would be great like this: wi-fi, bluetooth, data traffic, sound mode, auto-rotation and etc...
cuz it's kindda stupid that you have to swipe for data traffic...

Last edited:

Manipulation

Dec 1, 2011
I'm wanting to try this but which one do I download because I like the four corners theme so would installing this change that or are the pictures of it using GoLauncher?

beje86

Sep 2, 2010
Thanks! It really looks nice and clean, especially the font. It gives a great "higher resolution" feeling.

gigel87

Feb 18, 2012
Bucharest
Have problem after the new boot animation it is restarting im on .335 rooted im missing something?

Sent from my SK17i using XDA

albireox

Nov 25, 2009
Timisoara
A little offtopic probably. Can someone tell me what is the name of the Fancy Widget theme used in the second printscreen in the OP? Thanks!

motorazrv3

Dec 30, 2011
Ruhrpott
Installed this on my wt19i. Forget to backup my old files. So anybody here who can help me go back to stock 4.0.A.0.69? That would be great.

Gesendet von meinem WT19i mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts