[CASE][REVIEW]EMPIRE Black Poly Skin Case Cover for Huawei Ideos X6 U9000

Search This thread

S.A.W

Jul 29, 2011
Bangalore
I was looking for a case since buying this phone. I didn't want to use the bundled case, as it was hassle to pull the phone out to receive a call. I also wanted a case which can offer protection for the camera. So I ordered EMPIRE Black Poly Skin Case Cover for Huawei Ideos X6 U9000 from 20North on 5th Sep 2011 and recevied it yesterday. It costed me around Rs.800/-

The outer surface of the case is glossy and smooth. It fits perfectly to the phone. I don't think it will offer much protection to the camera as the back surface becomes even after putting on the case.

Only problem I'm facing is that I have to apply more than normal pressure on the side buttons for them to function.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 318
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 162
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 169
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 161
  • P1040675.jpg
    P1040675.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Reactions: vibhor15 and haree

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
The outer surface of the case is glossy and smooth. It fits perfectly to the phone. I don't think it will offer much protection to the camera as the back surface becomes even after putting on the case.

Only problem I'm facing is that I have to apply more than normal pressure on the side buttons for them to function.
hi
i chek the website i also see a solidblack which seems to look better
do tell me if fits well so i can also buy the same:)

edit : sorry got confused with the 1st pic which is sowing the inside

Last edited:

vibhor15

Oct 17, 2010
Looks nice.. but its $5 on Amazon.. 800 seems a bit pricey.
No bulk importers in india? 300-400 looks like the right price..

vibhor15

Oct 17, 2010
am confused between (please search on ebay dot com ,sorry my links are not getting published here):
Black Hard Cover Case For Motorola Triumph WX435
and
Huawei Ideos X6 Poly Case Cover Gel TPU Black

The motorola one looks better but am not sure it will be perfect fit :s
Any suggestions guys?

Last edited:

S.A.W

Jul 29, 2011
Bangalore
am confused between (please search on ebay dot com ,sorry my links are not getting published here):
and

Any suggestions guys?

go for ideos X6 cases... coz the design of Triumph is slightly different from X6

Reactions: vibhor15

vijayar

Oct 2, 2011
Bangalore
Thanks,

I picked this up from 20North, it is 5$ item but had to shell out apprx INR 760 which includes customs and freight. Took about 3 weeks, good product cheaper than the ones available on e-bay.

We don't have much choices for CSL MI410 accessories in India since Spice has sold out all its initial stock (apprx 4000 across the country !!!) and the dealers may not stock for this phone.

deathbearer

Apr 5, 2011
Thanks,

I picked this up from 20North, it is 5$ item but had to shell out apprx INR 760 which includes customs and freight. Took about 3 weeks, good product cheaper than the ones available on e-bay.

We don't have much choices for CSL MI410 accessories in India since Spice has sold out all its initial stock (apprx 4000 across the country !!!) and the dealers may not stock for this phone.

Is 20North Reliable ?, Thinking Of Getting One Myself:rolleyes:

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
I have this anyone wants it

hi
i have just imported the Empire black from 20north i dont want it its just around 1 week and in factory condtion with the packing if ur interested

see here and send me a PM : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1386262
Note : this is sold collected the money and delivered today morning

Last edited:

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
Bah.. I have ordered one, should have seen your post before. :mad:
now i have to wait for a week or so. It has been shipped from US :cool:
hi
by my experience it will take u 3 weeks thats what it took for me:)
its ok buddy may be if any of ur friends need it PM me ill give it for less to
its ok no problem its just that im not confy with it thats all:)

abhiars86

Apr 26, 2012
Mumbai
hi
i have just imported the Empire black from 20north i dont want it its just around 1 week and in factory condtion with the packing if ur interested

heyyy Haree

I m pretty much willing to buy ur empire black case for huawei ideos X6 just wanted to know if it is still available for sale as i m very much in need of a case for my mobile so do reply me on my email id abhiars86@gmail.com as early as possible

hi

heyyy Haree

I m pretty much willing to buy ur empire black case for huawei ideos X6 just wanted to know if it is still available for sale as i m very much in need of a case for my mobile so do reply me on my email id abhiars86@gmail.com as early as possible

I think it is sold long back, please read it carefully in the note

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was looking for a case since buying this phone. I didn't want to use the bundled case, as it was hassle to pull the phone out to receive a call. I also wanted a case which can offer protection for the camera. So I ordered EMPIRE Black Poly Skin Case Cover for Huawei Ideos X6 U9000 from 20North on 5th Sep 2011 and recevied it yesterday. It costed me around Rs.800/-

hi
    i chek the website i also see a solidblack which seems to look better
    do tell me if fits well so i can also buy the same:)

edit : sorry got confused with the 1st pic which is sowing the inside

Yes, its a solid fit.
    and

Any suggestions guys?

go for ideos X6 cases... coz the design of Triumph is slightly different from X6