Search This thread

yearn2burn

Apr 3, 2011
Atlanta
Re: [Kernel][Stock][OTA 2.04.605.2 710RD][1.15.605.4.]

Why is this so confusing?

I am rooted with S-Off and unlocked

I did not get the OTA.

I did install the new radio only (1.01.01.0110)

Can I install the 2.04 s-off version though TWRP?

I guess the confusing part is being pre-ota and not wanting to brick or wipe my phone, while having the updated kernel and modules.

You use 2.04 kernel with pre-ota ROM, but you can't you pre-ota kernal with post-ota ROM. And with S-off, no problem with system write.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

CharliesTheMan

No radios are not updated along with anything else. You have to specifically update them on purpose using some commands from the PC.

Feel free to PM me with questions though if you need some help with it. I almost added this lil tid bit in response to your other post I replied too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: abhi897

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the stock kernel for the resent update. Thanks dsb9938 for the script to install the modules. I didn't see it posted so here it is good or bad. If it doesn't work or is all ready posted let me know and I will have this sucker shut down. Worked for me though..

Edit:

Added Stock Kernel1.15.605.4.w/ WiFi Modules.

Edit #2

Added Stock Kernels for S-OFF users.

Edit #3

Added Stock Kernel 2.06.605.1_710RD w/ WiFi Modules for S-OFF
    Added kernels for S-OFF users.
    AW: [Kernel][Stock][OTA 2.04.605.2 710RD][1.15.605.4.]

This Kernel is very good,(2.04)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    will these also replace the modules as well... lets say I flash a custom kernel and its modules... will these also flash boot.img + modules?

Yes it will replace the modules as well.
    will these also replace the modules as well... lets say I flash a custom kernel and its modules... will these also flash boot.img + modules?

Installed s-off version via cwm and showed writing boot.img as well as modules.