[ROM] Infamous Tab 3 | V1.1 | Sept 8, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mirrin

Feb 7, 2011
LG V50 ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
Ahh thank god there is hope, so grateful for the xda community... I did do a pre-root that I found through Google.. It did root device but yah ir blaster took a ****... So now I'm gonna macgiver a custom recovery on it today and run this ROM... Thanks boys

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free

The international version did not have the ir blaster that is why the initial prerooted did not have it support as it was a UK Rom image with root manually injected into it. Wonderful thing about this tab is boot loader was not locked from the get go but it has some odd check routines in it. Btw my flash counter is up to 4.

Reactions: ru11er

ru11er

Mar 9, 2012
Woodstock
soundcloud.com
The international version did not have the ir blaster that is why the initial prerooted did not have it support as it was a UK Rom image with root manually injected into it. Wonderful thing about this tab is boot loader was not locked from the get go but it has some odd check routines in it. Btw my flash counter is up to 4.

Hey not to rehash old questions, but I've got custom recovery from gr8nole and used quick boot to enter it, I put infamous ROM 1.1 in my download folder on tab but I don't have a way to access it through recovery as it has options for adb, cache and external options... Not for internal? Thanks for any help man..

Update.. Copied to SD card into recovery flash from SD... Signature file failed.. :(

Last edited:

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
Hey not to rehash old questions, but I've got custom recovery from gr8nole and used quick boot to enter it, I put infamous ROM 1.1 in my download folder on tab but I don't have a way to access it through recovery as it has options for adb, cache and external options... Not for internal? Thanks for any help man

You most likely still have stock recovery. Try to flash CWM again with auto reboot unchecked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Reactions: ru11er

ru11er

Mar 9, 2012
Woodstock
soundcloud.com
You most likely still have stock recovery. Try to flash CWM again with auto reboot unchecked.

Okay I've tried again with auto reboot off and it hangs in Odin with the boz blue stating reset and in the message box its at RES OK!

Ohhh sez pass!!!
But tab still sez downloading don't turn off target?

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
Okay I've tried again with auto reboot off and it hangs in Odin with the boz blue stating reset and in the message box its at RES OK!

Now you need to manually reboot to recovery. Hold power, home, and Volume up for about 10 seconds. When you see the Galaxy Tab 3 screen, release power, but continue holding the others.

ru11er

Mar 9, 2012
Woodstock
soundcloud.com
Now you need to manually reboot to recovery. Hold power, home, and Volume up for about 10 seconds. When you see the Galaxy Tab 3 screen, release power, but continue holding the others.

Bingo was his nameo!!! Installing infamous!!! Props to all involved.. Effin great community here.... :)

Reactions: ZLRider

ru11er

Mar 9, 2012
Woodstock
soundcloud.com
Does anyone have a good theme they can recommend for the xtheme xposeed thing? Im used to pa rom, new to exposed anything I pick seems messed up, I just wanna get rid of that dull grey settings background and grey notification pull down

gagan313

Jan 24, 2012
Birmingham
Hey does anyone know how to fix the camera?
i got this on my t210 and normal camera mode is ok but when i change it to video mode its zoomed in.:confused:

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
Hey does anyone know how to fix the camera?
i got this on my t210 and normal camera mode is ok but when i change it to video mode its zoomed in.:confused:

Video Camera will not zoom in 1280x720 res change your resolution to 720x480 and u will be able to zoom

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

bckrupps

Sep 24, 2010
before i install the wrong thing is this or the gsm version working with sprint or is one planned? they are offering it at sprint for $50 dollars but these run much better on custom roms as i am aware of their limited specs. also i know the resolution is low. is the internet and flipboard decent? i keep reading complaints about everyone saying the screen has a bad blue hue color to it? thanks for your responses ahead of time

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Hey Jamison,

Maybe you can use the Netherlands firmware it has all languages included and i think that the wifi problems are also gone than

Btw:

I want to create a rom for this device can i use your meta-inf folder?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ZLRider

bckrupps

Sep 24, 2010
Will you be doing a version for the sprint lte version? its 50 dollars right now so i suspect quite a few people will buy them

revanescence

Aug 6, 2012
Hi all here the file to add in systemui.apk secsetting.apk and framework. Apk to add European language

File for systemUI.apk https://db.tt/hKfx7r1G
File for SecSetting.apk https://db.tt/Wc0dKVEg
File for Framework.apk https://db.tt/pZGioBaV

So if someone can decompile the 3 apk and add the respective file in folder res and recompile and test it via pushing the 3 apk via adb or make a zip to flash in cwm and tell me if its work. Cause I cant compile I have problem with my pc.

Envoyé depuis mon SM-T210 avec Tapatalk 4

Reactions: pukidukie

daSn00p

May 20, 2011
the problem is, we dont just need european language but european system settings. e.g. with the us firmware based rom its impossible to connect to a WIFI channel 12 network because this channel seems not to be used in us.

so imo the best solution would be, to take an european rom as the base because english (i assume WWE) is also included and try to get the ir feature in it.
the other would be to create two versions one european based, one us based (as some other rom developers does for their roms)

xmrenegade7

Sep 14, 2012
Middlesbrough
Does anyone else have a problem with the WiFi when using this ROM. My signal is always low even when next to the router. I have tried everything I know including resetting my router and willing my cache and data and such, just having no luck. I'm using the stock kernel if that's any help.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-T210R using xda app-developers app

geminihc

Jun 5, 2008
running into a weird issue. i seem to not be able to access any google apps including refreshing gmail or google play. i do have multiple google accounts.

NVM, fixed it by setting timezone correctly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tab3_zps35abd7b4.png

Welcome to Infamous Tab3
    Brought to you by @Jamison904
    RULES:

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:

1. I am NOT updating every day (I work 6 days a week and have a 2 year old daughter and Pregnant wife)...

2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.

4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.

5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for developers. *If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.

6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!

7. If you like my work, a five star thread rating and hitting the thanks button motivates me. :cool:

8. No flaming! We have all been a NoOb before. We are here to help each other.

9. Read the change log. All relevant important information is there first! i.e. Bugs and fixes if there are any at the time.

10. Read and follow the how to install.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Download ROM and place on SD
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Wipe unless change log say otherwise *
    • Install the ROM
    • Reboot out of recovery
    • Skip setup wizard (you can put your name in)
    • wait five minutes for all to settle as this is a highly tweaked ROM and Kernel (soon)
    • Reboot

Additional install info:
    here_zpsc67d22f7.gif

• Now install Xposed. The installer app comes with the ROM. Open it and click install. Don't reboot yet. Hit the tab above that says modules and turn on the modules you want to use... now reboot.
    • Driver for Viper4ANDROID = CortexA8 with NEON

Gql2w.png

About:

• [*] Offical JZO54K.T210RUEAMG4
      [*]Busybox
      [*]Rooted
      [*]Deodexed
      [*]Zipaligned
      [*]Zipalign on boot script
      [*]Sysro/sysrw
      [*]App/data Support
      [*]Init.d Scripts
      [*]AOSP 4.2 Keyboard
      [*]Faster SD Card read/write
      [*]Nova 2.0
      [*]Removed Ads
      [*]Updated SU binary
      [*]Menu to kill current app/process
      [*]Xposed installer
      [*]XthemeEngine beta 5
      [*]Trickster MOD
      [*]InfamousAPKboost script
      [*]V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox!Read here
      * *Also included the scripts under *system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:

[*]Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
      [*]Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5
      [*]V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_9
      [*] Much more coming!!

Big thanks to @Tomsgt

One more just in case