Sprints roll out began today...

Search This thread

IamPro

Dec 2, 2010
I don't think so because there's already a stock leak build that works 100 percent. I think they're just waiting and they're gonna merge the knock code in and release it as one build rather than releasing 2 separate ones

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

I am beginning to think this, makes no sense to release it now if they haven't if they are just gonna have to update it down the road.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't believe Verizon still hasn't pushed 4.4 update,this is ridiculous :banghead:

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
    Not sure why everyone is all fired up about it. Not like 4.4 is much different than 4.2

They didn't even give us art.

Sent from my LG-VS980

Have you ran the "leaked" VZW KK build?

Kitkat is a whole different world,Completely Night and Day. Amazingly smooth, its lightening fast and extremely stable.
    Art or not, this is a legitimate huge performance step forward.
    Have you ran the "leaked" VZW KK build?

Kitkat is a whole different world,Completely Night and Day. Amazingly smooth, its lightening fast and extremely stable.
    Art or not, this is a legitimate huge performance step forward.

Nah, I haven't played around with it yet. Honestly Ive never had any issues with the stock speed. Once animations are turned off.

Guess its one of those gotta try it to understand it thing. Coming from my last phone being the first gen droid RAZR, I've never sat back and wished my g2 had more speed.

Sent from my LG-VS980
    Nah, I haven't played around with it yet. Honestly Ive never had any issues with the stock speed. Once animations are turned off.

Guess its one of those gotta try it to understand it thing. Coming from my last phone being the first gen droid RAZR, I've never sat back and wished my g2 had more speed.

Sent from my LG-VS980
    its alot nicer for animations, snappier, the whole kitkat look to the notification bar, fine tuning under the hood, tap and pay, cloud printing. give it a go