[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
Thank you!
@kuzibri - By Power Control widget I meant Power Control widget, the one with toggles etc. On AmeriCan Android when I chose it from widget list, its settings would appear, giving me ability to set which toggles would be shown and change the style (solid/transparent).

@Robbie P - Soft buttons bar - I don't want to use power button at all, instead can we have soft buttons bar toggle in statusbar widgets?

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Thank you!
@kuzibri - By Power Control widget I meant Power Control widget, the one with toggles etc. On AmeriCan Android when I chose it from widget list, its settings would appear, giving me ability to set which toggles would be shown and change the style (solid/transparent).

@Robbie P - Soft buttons bar - I don't want to use power button at all, instead can we have soft buttons bar toggle in statusbar widgets?

Hi,

glad to be of help.

In ICS the Power control you mean, is in Settings - ROM Control. There you will find f.i. powermenu options, general (Settings button behaviour), Toggles, etc.
Play around with it to your satisfaction and needs.

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
I'm sorry, but I still can't find it. I meant this, not these switches which show after pulling status bar (these are configured now to be a substitute to those which should be on home screen

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
I'm sorry, but I still can't find it. I meant this, not these switches which show after pulling status bar (these are configured now to be a substitute to those which should be on home screen

OK, sorry that I misunderstood you.

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
i cant share apk files from my notebook to the phone via pc, i have to rename it to .pdf for exampe

copy your apk files to SD Card folder Download (from within WinMo, connected with Activesync and using My Computer's file manager) and then try again (do not rename), which means go to SD\download and press the file you want to install.

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Just got home, need to settle. Dead excited though

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Edit DLing

Last edited:

red_guard

Nov 27, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11
I'll hope this version is working for me :D

edit: the phone.apk doesn't have FC :)

how can I set apex launcher as default? copy in root\system\app??

Last edited:

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
I'll hope this version is working for me :D

edit: the phone.apk doesn't have FC :)

how can I set apex launcher as default? copy in root\system\app??

I have edited post 2 with a link for gapps.
I think for apex try reinstalling from market/play store. Then option box should pop up, which it does not appear to do ATM.
Edit; yes, do this after installing gapps and google-restoring apps. Then the hardware home button will work with apex too.

Last edited:
Reactions: red_guard

Top Liked Posts