Can't flash custom Recovery

Search This thread

Ram121

Apr 20, 2013
Pune
I recently upgraded my Note 2 with the latest EML4 Firmware with KNOX and KNOX counter increased. now i just can't Flash custom recovery on my mobile. Whenever i flash PhilzTouch Recovery via Odin it says successful but my mobile doesn't run the custom recovery.
plz help

Flash recovery without ticking auto reboot option in odin and when done keep pressing volume up, home and power buttons, it will go into recovery and when you choose from recovery it will ask to over write stock recovery, select yes and done

and another thing is don't post such things in original android development put it into question forum

Reactions: abhinitagrawal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently upgraded my Note 2 with the latest EML4 Firmware with KNOX and KNOX counter increased. now i just can't Flash custom recovery on my mobile. Whenever i flash PhilzTouch Recovery via Odin it says successful but my mobile doesn't run the custom recovery.
    plz help

Flash recovery without ticking auto reboot option in odin and when done keep pressing volume up, home and power buttons, it will go into recovery and when you choose from recovery it will ask to over write stock recovery, select yes and done

and another thing is don't post such things in original android development put it into question forum