[app][xposed][4.2]

Search This thread

gadgetsnpepsi

Dec 28, 2011
I tried it on my Xperia Z and it works. Rooted, stock ROM 4.2.2 firmware version 10.3.1.A.2.67.

Thanks for this. I found the lack of long press really irritating. :good:

ozgadgetguy

Sep 14, 2013
Working for me too, thanks.

Is there any way to get more than 10 quick settings icons displayed? Is this something you could add to this mod? That would be great.

xelrix

Feb 1, 2014
I have a suggestion.
For stamina mode button, instead of going to battery management, how about it goes into power management instead. That's more logical, I think.
Our maybe you can go further by setting up a ui so users can select custom destination /action for the long presses.

Remlas

Nov 16, 2013
Gdańsk
www.remlas.utaty.pl
Xperia SP, Stock 4.1
(after long press anythink)
4yqata7e.jpg

Not work :/

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Hey,
If any of you updated their XTZ to 4.2 and managed to root it, you probably noticed that Sony removed all extra functionality from QuickSettings panel - you can only toggle the state. Since it annoyed me a lot, I wrote a simple Xposed module that adds "long-click" to all available panels.
Tested on SGP321.
Enjoy!

Edit:
New version! Available in Xposed Repo: http://repo.xposed.info/module/pl.suzume.xposed.xperiaqshold
Unfortunately it no longer works with Z3 system ui. Could you update your module or if not, then maybe release the source of the module? :)
Thanks.

Reactions: kjames2001

Top Liked Posts