[Q] display bad?

Search This thread

seriestv

Apr 16, 2008
Hello friends.

Please help me out, my Xperia mini pro doesnt power on. I get vibration when press power, but no display. After a few seconds I see the keyboard lights on, but thats all. No boot, no animation And no Led blinking or anything.

I managed to connect trought adb And the logcat show cyanogenmod And stuff like that. Like if the Phone has booted. But I cant receive Phone calls either.

How can I find out if I have a problem with display? Tried a few adb commands with no luck

I dont really know what happened with the phose cause its my son's Phone And he says: I dontknow

When I gave this Phone to my son it had cyanogenmod, rooted And with recovery. But dont know if thats working, as I said, no Led info.

Thank you

SmG67

May 2, 2012
Hello friends.

Please help me out, my Xperia mini pro doesnt power on. I get vibration when press power, but no display. After a few seconds I see the keyboard lights on, but thats all. No boot, no animation And no Led blinking or anything.

I managed to connect trought adb And the logcat show cyanogenmod And stuff like that. Like if the Phone has booted. But I cant receive Phone calls either.

How can I find out if I have a problem with display? Tried a few adb commands with no luck

I dont really know what happened with the phose cause its my son's Phone And he says: I dontknow

When I gave this Phone to my son it had cyanogenmod, rooted And with recovery. But dont know if thats working, as I said, no Led info.

Thank you

If it's an Xperia x10 mini pro (2010) device it may be one of two things: either a broken flex-cable (which connects the phone to the display) or a bad battery.
If it's an Xperia Mini Pro (2011) device, i suggest asking in their forum... (although it may still be one of those two issues)

seriestv

Apr 16, 2008
Its a 2010 device, sorry for not clearify that. the model is u20i, so no internal battery.

As said before, dont know why I cant receive phone calls. I also removed the lock screen if any via adb
you say its the flex cable, how can I know if its booting correctly?

Thank you

SmG67

May 2, 2012
Its a 2010 device, sorry for not clearify that. the model is u20i, so no internal battery.

As said before, dont know why I cant receive phone calls. I also removed the lock screen if any via adb

Thank you

Not sure how you can check if it's booting properly, but it's not that hard to figure out if the flex is broken or not, there are tutorials for that on youtube.

Reactions: seriestv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you

Not sure how you can check if it's booting properly, but it's not that hard to figure out if the flex is broken or not, there are tutorials for that on youtube.