[BOOT MOD] Better CM10 Boot ANIMATION!

Search This thread
S

Soldier-2Point0

This line was permanently removed on a recent CM10 released. You can try the alternative animation without making this change. I will update the OP.

Sent from my MB860 on CM10

Drakonas

Jun 20, 2011
Acworth, GA
I hope you guys enjoy this alternative to the original animation. If you really liked it, please suggest devs to include it on their ROMs.

I ask everyone to provide this thread's link instead of mirroring.

Enjoy!

http://db.tt/iR4JQ2ea

Would someone be able to reupload this? The link's dead. Looks like the author moved/deleted the file in Dropbox.

Appreciated. Thanks.

Personal Note: I would recommend not using Dropbox for public link sharing on huge forums like XDA. I've seen many people's accounts get their "Public" folder link sharing disabled because of it. Dropbox is not meant to be a public file host, only for sending files to friends. I believe their terms and agreement state so, but I'm just rambling. :rolleyes:

If you want a free filehost, I would recommend Dev-Host. Most people on XDA use it for hosting their stuff.

Last edited:

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
Can you please upload to zippyshare. com? link is dead.
the fule after i rename it should be bootanimation. zip. bak, am i right?

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G
Rom: epinter's CM 10.1
Kernel: 3.1.10

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
My boot animation sometimes run slowly, i though this could solve it since he says he improve it.

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G
Rom: epinter's CM 10.1
Kernel: 3.1.10

It will run slow at times, that's just how it is. you can try the AHD boot animation zip that I'm attaching and see how that works.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: torecdude

Top Liked Posts