Solution: Yes you can force lte
I'm not a engineer or a radio analyst but I do believe what the previous post says about LTE needing CDMA is completely wrong - it certainly doesn't need to have CDMA or any other radio band to effect LTE. That being said, LTE is BASED off of 3G CDMA. But again, I may be inaccurate, however I think the "proof is in the pudding"......HOW TO FORCE TO LTE (ONLY)
1. Open up your phones dial pad
2. Dial *#*#4636#*#* (An app with the title "Testing" should open automatically... but not 100% sure. If it doesn't open auto hit dial....
3. Select "Phone Information"
4. Scroll down the phone information page, you should see the first button that says "Turn off radio"..... We want to focus on the item right above that. By default it's set to "LTE/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA"
5. Click on that which should provide a drop down list, with specific radio bands.
6. In your case select "LTE Only"
FYI: IN "LTE Only" mode you will not be able to make or receive calls - this is good for DATA only. You can manually reset back to default mode but regardless every time your phone reboots it will go back to default.