MHL or Slimport?

Search This thread

cchant

May 11, 2010
Has there been official confirmation if either of these will be available? The official forums didn't yield much. I can see where Miracast is in, but I use MHL all the time with my AppRadio, so this is important t me

emmesp

Mar 22, 2011
No MHL or Slimport on this phone, sadly something had to be sacrificed for such a good price, i hope Roku will implement miracast soon to be able to view my phone on the TV with out buying any extra dongle.

Reactions: networkdood

cchant

May 11, 2010
On the official forum someone mentioned that the spec sheets for the Oppo Find 7 show mhl but it actually doesn't have it and apparently the One plus one shares some parts with the Find 7 so its possible it doesn't have it

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

dbahn25

Jul 22, 2014
Has there been official confirmation if either of these will be available? The official forums didn't yield much. I can see where Miracast is in, but I use MHL all the time with my AppRadio, so this is important t me

I created a ticket asking this exact question. The answer from the OnePlus support:

Ivan*(OnePlus)

Hi xxxxxx,

Unfortunately, the phone doesn't support MHL, but you can try with Chromecast to mirror the screen to TV. Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ivan

I am asking myself, is that missing hardware or just missing software? If it's software it should be possible to add it, no?

Sent from my 1+1 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts