[APP]LightXT

Search This thread

syrenz

Nov 21, 2010
I would guess it has something to do with yours since I don't think it wasn't around for all those months before you made the app. But yeah it works without your app...

Last edited:

hellmonger

Oct 9, 2010
Laval
QR code for you guys :)
img.php.png

Last edited:

karlxx

Apr 21, 2011
Thanks!
Just a thought: could there be a way to integrate the light with notifications?
For that matter, is there a way to integrate any of the xt720's LED buttons/etc with notifications?

crusnikmachine

Jan 30, 2011
i want xenon flashlight!!! my HTC legend always had the brightest light in the room now ive got this red LED ****. does anyone know of an app that can control the xenon or is this even possible?

and since it's red, it doesn't molest people too much when you turn it on
lolol thats the whole point.

i understand that the xenon takes Far more power to run, but can it not be run with lower power? like how the LED app has a higher brightness mode? or is it a 1 or 0 situation...

Last edited:

Mioze7Ae

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 27, 2010
Queen City of the West
Google Pixel 7
My understanding is the xenon can't stay on continuously. I recently tore an XT720 to pieces and there is a huge tube shaped capacitor (approx 2" long, 1/4" diameter cylindrical) running along the side of the phone that feeds the flash. So, I think the charge/discharge cycles can't be avoided.

Last edited:

crusnikmachine

Jan 30, 2011
Ahh crap i was hoping it was not "approx 2" long, 1/4" diameter cylindrical", but that settles it then.

Last year the power went out during an exam and i had the power to blind the entire room with my HTC legend. When i wanted to see the board, everyone got to see the board xD.

i wonder how fast this thing could strobe...

Last edited:

crusnikmachine

Jan 30, 2011
haha i was hoping to find a pic of that xD. At 330v it would take a long time to charge, since it would probably require a lot of current to step up the voltage from the batteries output of 3.7v to 330v...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright guys here it is. LightXT its pretty self explanatory. This does require you to be rooted. This is V.1 so there might be bugs but I haven't found any so you should be fine. This has only been tested on US XT720 running Khalpowers miui themed V3 but technically it should work on all models of this phone with the auto focus led.

Disclaimer: I am not held responsible for any harm this app may cause your phone or your LED light.

If you like this App please dont forget to hit the thanks button.

*****THIS APP DOES NOT TURN YOUR XENON FLASH ON IT TURNS ON YOUR AUTO FOCUS LIGHT***** sorry for the confusion
    I hear a cry off in the distance....

Widget...Widget.....WIDGET!!!!

:D:D:D

I'm trying to convince him into making us a widget it shouldn't be a problem. And there will be a version with the rotate bug fixed uploaded soon. Can't give an exact time but ill update the first post when its in my hands.
    until a build in widget is added, the next best thing as a work around is to use

Widgetsoid2.x to create a widget shortcut https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jim2&feature=search_result
    He widget is stand alone. I was never contacted by the guy that made tge widget. I'm not sure if he used our codeing or not all I know is his does not require root and mine does. You can remove lightxt and the widget will work