[Mod post] Yes you guys can stop clammoring for android now. . .Look at this :)

Search This thread

Linkinworm

Apr 1, 2011
iv had the suspicion that its just a knock off phone like the iphones i9 clone or the epads that run android

THUDUK

Aug 12, 2007
eastbourne
Google Pixel 4a
Can't see the point of any device only being able to run just one operating system , why should we all be fixed to the manufacturers original setup when we can have development, that's why we come here to this forum isn't it...development.

Sent from my HTC HD2

truffle1234

Mar 16, 2007
Tokyo
Running WM6.5.3 on the HD7 is THE biggest crap. First they made hd2 waste oh hardware :( then hd7 even worst.

T-Mobile really needs some powerful HTC phone running android WITH 4.3" screen.

I ve been waiting for somebody (DFT) to port MAGLDR and run android on it.

BUT since ENGADGET havent said a word about that i dont totally believe it. But they havent said its KIRF so lets hope its true.

so u are saying that hardware for Windows phones are better then Android????

zoiter123

Feb 27, 2011
Im only interested if I can easily go between the two...

To go from wp7 to JUST android seems a waste.

munkeyphyst

Mar 9, 2011
Chicago
Ok people want to dual boot on a device that's not from when the dinosaurs ruled the earth smart ass. And all this laggy crap comments are from people who never used a modern android phone. And if you did, your lying about the lagginess.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
I wasn't being a smartass. It honestly appeared from the post that the poster was not aware of any device capable of dual booting android and wp7. I was simply informing him that this devices does exist.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
I broke the news on wmpoweruser from xda.cn that indicated a port of android in the works
However, I think the video is fake now, after reading the DFT forums quite a bit and common sense.
Currently, there is a huge struggle with user elevation (essentially a root) and running native exes. Understandably, HSPL/RSPL will pave the way to eliminate a lot of those issues on that front, but it doesn't mean android is coming. Not by a long shot. IMHO, it would be better purchasing an android device, or an HD2 with horrid "dual touch"

mcorrie1121

Jul 4, 2007
Oregon
Ok people want to dual boot on a device that's not from when the dinosaurs ruled the earth smart ass. And all this laggy crap comments are from people who never used a modern android phone. And if you did, your lying about the lagginess.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

Windows Vista wasn't laggy if you had a good computer. So what if it didn't run well on the numerous average computers out there, right? All those complainers must have not used a super computer!

geddeeee

Feb 4, 2010
If you want Android... get an Android phone. I got my Omnia 7 because I wanted WP7.
Tried it on my HD2 and after playing with it, I loved it. Moved to the Omnia because I wanted a true WP7 based phone. The Metro UI is fantastic!!!

Don't see the point of getting a WP7 based phone to run another OS. Kind of defeats the object!!!!

A

aclegg2011

what would be cool would be to be able to run anrdoid apps on wp7. ;)

Top Liked Posts