[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

rdelsol

Jul 30, 2009
Tagig City
I'm lloking for this case (HC V701) but it's out of stock everywhere. Can anyone point a shop where they have it in stock? (for real, you know what I mean);)

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Well, I got this one finally for less than £5 until the official HTC one I posted above is available again:

TPU-ONEX-WHITE-03.JPG

It lloks nice but I only hope that the frame is soft Silicone and that it can be easily taken on and off.

try expansys in dubai! I got mine there 2 weeks ago

restrict

Sep 10, 2009
I bought Amzer tpu clear case for my HTC one X white. It has an argyle pattern on it. bought it from http://fommy.com

Quite awesome. They have a video on the website too. Will post pics soon.

stetre76

any1 knows a shop IN EUROPE where i can order the Seidio Surface Combo? plz prove me wrong but with google i cant find any. i dont wanna pay more for the transport as for my order.

thx in advance!

there is none...

checked with Seidio directly, at the moment they don't have a distributor in Europe.
They ship to Europe though...but that's damn expensive.

Leider, hätte auch schon einen Händler gesucht :(

rasterX

Jan 28, 2008
Los Angeles
The camera on my Galaxy Note and bright overhead hotel room lighting makes it look better than it really is. In person it just looks cheap on the gray phone, like the covers your grandmother uses on her sofa.

That's too bad, it does look pretty good in the backside shot. HTC needs to make a translucent gray version of HC C700.

This case is still my favorite because it follows the curved dip of the sides. I haven't come across another case that is shaped like that.

I've been backordered on this case for a month and a half now. I think by the time it ships, I'll have amassed a collection of cheap cases from eBay.

c4llum

Nov 28, 2009
That's too bad, it does look pretty good in the backside shot. HTC needs to make a translucent gray version of HC C700.

This case is still my favorite because it follows the curved dip of the sides. I haven't come across another case that is shaped like that.

I've been backordered on this case for a month and a half now. I think by the time it ships, I'll have amassed a collection of cheap cases from eBay.

Got bored of waiting... Cancelled my handtec order. And since I placed it in early april I have now recieved both my metal slim carbon fibre case from hong kong http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26003150 and rock tpu case from singapore http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24978268 which are both great!

HTC really missed the importance of making their official accessories available asap after launch, 3rd party manufacturers beat them to it!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

AFCAjax

May 16, 2012
Dronten
Good afternoon,

Anyone has any idea where to buy this case? I am really in love with it!

Thanks in advance! :)

Fornowagain

Jul 14, 2010
UK
Just got a HC V701 clear hard shell with the flip stand. Looks good on the wihite handset. Think I'll keep it.

JohnZS

Sep 18, 2011
There are some cool cases in this thread, however a lot of cases seem to be suited for the White HTC One X
Does anyone here know of a case which looks good and offers camera protection for the Grey/Dark HTC One X?

Thanks
John

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
I bought S-line case and your opinion is required. Is that good or not? Any thoughts?

I've got the clear version on a grey phone. It fits nicely, adds good protection for the lens, screen, and sides / back of the phone, and makes it less likely you bump the sides of the touch screen with your hand holding the phone. The cutouts for ports and speaker are nicely positioned, it's easy to remove for docks, and the power button gives good feel through the case. The volume rocker is unfortunately much harder to press (no feel when it clicks), and the case itself makes the phone much less sleek, especially in terms of thickness.

Overall, I'd say it's quite a good case for the price, but not very attractive.

Reactions: JohnZS

Presterin

Sep 30, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
There are some cool cases in this thread, however a lot of cases seem to be suited for the White HTC One X
Does anyone here know of a case which looks good and offers camera protection for the Grey/Dark HTC One X?

Thanks
John

Rock "Quicksand" in dark grey looks good to me, I have it and it's really good quality and adds some necessary grip. It's also made from polycarbonate, so it's tough. Also protects the camera with nice lip.

Reactions: JohnZS

Top Liked Posts