[ROM] [4/30/13][4.2.2]AOKP Unofficial Nightly[WiFi/HSPA+]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP JB-MR1 Unofficial Nightlies for the Grouper and Tilapia with Cherry Picks

What is it?

AOKP Nightly based on Google's Android OS 4.2.2 direct from source, with tablet UI architecture implemented from cherry picks, compiled by myself and uploaded for your pleasure.
    These are essentially untampered with save the tablet UI cherry picks

Why?

Why not? I started compiling them for myself and decided to share with whomever also wanted the latest and greatest, free of buzz words and hype.

What's Broken?

Possibly a cherry pick that isn't quite ready yet. Let me know, the more people who report bugs, the smoother the dev team at AOKP can make this!

Changelog

Can be found Here for merges,
    current cherry picks are:

Chronus built in as system app, updated direct from CM source
    Features chronus preferences in rom control--->clock--->clock widget

Gradient fix flashable zip can be found in this post by JohnMagoo

These nightlies will ONLY work on the ASUS Nexus 7 (Grouper), flashing these will require a custom recovery, for your sake I hope you are on the latest either CWM or TWRP2. If not on the latest recovery you will receive the 0/0/0/0 folder error, I personally recommend TWRP2 as you can queue up multiple files to flash at once.

The usual disclaimers and everything else still apply, so if you install this on a non Grouper tablet, please don't blame me.
    gapps flashing is still required, and I recommend nexus louder beta and franco kernel.

Downloads For Grouper

4.2.2 Grouper
    AOKP Nightly grouper 3/24/13 CP
    AOKP Nightly Grouper 4/11/13
    AOKP Nightly Grouper 4/13/13
    AOKP Nightly Grouper 4/30/13

20121212 GAPPS

Downloads For Tilapia

4.2.2 Tilapia
    AOKP Tilapia 3/24/13 CP
    AOKP Tilapia 4/11/13
    AOKP Tilapia 4/13/13

20121212 GAPPS

For those of you that like the gallery with web albums, download this APK and replace the gallery2.apk that can be found in system/app, I use Ghost Commander for the dual pane and it usually never does me wrong, use what you'd like to get it in there.
    Gallery2.apk - 6.94 MB Stock gallery with Picassa and Google Web Albums sync. Install over gallery2.apk in system/app
    As with all nightlies, a gapps flash is required, all the usual disclaimer stuff about what you do to your tablet and so on and so forth. It compiled (after fighting it all day), it works, and if you don't care for tablet UI you can easily switch between different choices in ROM Control. Enjoy!

If you're enjoying the nightlies feel free to comment, ask a question, or hit the thanks button!
    Re: [ROM][4.2.2][WiFi/HSPA+] AOKP 4.2.2 3/15/13 Unofficial Nightly with cherry picks

http://d-h.st/oSO new grouper for the 22nd

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
    AOKP Grouper 2/15/13 CP
    New Nightly Grouper and Android version up in OP!