[UPG]AUTOMATIC SPL UPDATER & Old-New GENE Verifier

Are both the applications working fine for u?

• SPLCHK Working fine.

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • SPLCHK not Working fine.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • ASP.LU updated the SPL successfully on Old GENE

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • ASP.LU updated the SPL successfully on New GENE

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • ASP.LU did not updated the SPL successfully on Old GENE

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • ASP.LU did not updated the SPL successfully on New GENE

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • ASP.LU detected my Old GENE as already patched and refused to contnue.

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ASP.LU detected my New GENE as already patched and refused to contnue.

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread
Feb 23, 2008
Dilli, Delhi
ASP.LU
Automatic SPL Updater

This program is an automatic SPL updater for old and new gene (both included in one), it uses the olipro's and orekfov's SPL updating methods (tested and working perfectly on old GENE).

USAGE (SPL UPDATER)

[1] DOWNLOAD ASP.LU.exe.zip AND EXTRACT ITS CONTENTS
[2] EXECUTE ASP.LU.exe AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS

Changes in V1.2

1) Added functionality to check whether the device is new or old (no user input required) (Checked on OLD & NEW GENE)
2) Program is now intelligent:cool:, it will not update the SPL if it is already updated. (Checked on OLD & NEW GENE)
3) Removed MTTY.
4) Added progress bar.
5) Made the usage and interface easier.
6) Removed PPCPIMBackup

=====================================================================

Old-New GENE Verifier

APPLICATION TO CHECK WHETHER YOU HAVE NEW GENE OR OLD.
Working fine, i had no issues with this app and it will not harm your device in any way, you can also use this if u have already updated the SPL of your device.

USAGE

1) Download SPLCHK.zip
2) Unzip and execute the extracted file on pc
Rest is automatic

Attachments

• SPLCHK.zip
    201.2 KB · Views: 5,468
  • ASP.LU.exe.zip
    443.8 KB · Views: 6,091
Last edited:
Feb 23, 2008
Dilli, Delhi
Well this program is a SPL updater for old and new gene (both included in one), it uses the olipro's and orekfov's SPL updating methods.

This is a beta version and i have not tried it on new gene yet

Hey can can anybody confirm whether hspl_geneHT8 is safe for new gene or not?

krazy_about_technology

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2008
Pune
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hey buddy are you absolutely sure of the safety of this app? This can cost someone his phone which is not a small thing. I think experimenting with other people's phones is not a good idea. And if it has bugs, new people will fall very easily.

If you want, you can share the source code and people with programming experience including me can test it thoroughly without bricking any device.

Just a suggestion, no offences ok.

Feb 23, 2008
Dilli, Delhi
Hey buddy are you absolutely sure of the safety of this app? This can cost someone his phone which is not a small thing. I think experimenting with other people's phones is not a good idea. And if it has bugs, new people will fall very easily.

If you want, you can share the source code and people with programming experience including me can test it thoroughly without bricking any device.

Just a suggestion, no offences ok.

well sumits this program is just a batch file and nothing else
it executes gene_hspl in the device after copying it to the device, and if this method fails then it uses mtty to unbrick and update SPL.

To make it fully automatic and bug free I need "bk_06_0001.img" generated by "bkondisk.exe" for both new and old gene with original SPL.
I have got it for new gene, can u help me to find it for old gene also?
and
is hspl_geneHT8 is working fine for new gene or not?

Last edited:

ankit360

Oct 29, 2008
Thane
well sumits this program is just a batch file and nothing else
it executes gene_hspl in the device after copying it to the device, and if this method fails then it uses mtty to unbrick and update SPL.

To make it fully automatic and bug free I need "bk_06_0001.img" generated by "bkondisk.exe" for both new and old gene with original SPL.
I have got it for new gene, can u help me to find it for old gene also?
and
is hspl_geneHT8 is working fine for new gene or not?

i don't test it becoz my device is already unlock but i execute the exe its very cool if it work fine then it nice tool for noob ppl

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
@stupidgye:
In the first post please mention that pple who have already unlocked their devices do not need to use your tool. Or they might just manage to screw up their devices :D.

Feb 23, 2008
Dilli, Delhi
Hey friends i have created the application that automatically tells u whether u have new or old gene and it takes less than 1 minute for that and it is purely based on date method and doesnt harm ur device. Just testing the application for any unknown bugs. I will release it in a day or two.

Happy Flashing

May 18, 2009
Hyderabad
i tried your software...

trend-micro says that there is a mal-ware...
the mal-wares name is...
Code:
PE_CORELINK-C1

and even then, i let your program run but after i said that i have new gene...the program said it will try to update SPL with Orekfovs method...when i said "choice 1" a message keeps popping up...device not connected. would you like to copy again i say yes...obviously...but it continues to say the same thing...

this is ridiculous because windows mobile device centre detects it and says that device is already connected...

please look into the two issues...especially the mal-ware issue...because your reputation and name might be on stake here...

i m on windows vista btw

Feb 23, 2008
Dilli, Delhi
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ok i'll look into it and fix it ASAP.

and i m not getting any malware issues. i m using AVAST.:rolleyes::confused:

BTW a new version is going to be released very soon.:):):)

i tried your software...

trend-micro says that there is a mal-ware...
the mal-wares name is...
Code:
PE_CORELINK-C1

and even then, i let your program run but after i said that i have new gene...the program said it will try to update SPL with Orekfovs method...when i said "choice 1" a message keeps popping up...device not connected. would you like to copy again i say yes...obviously...but it continues to say the same thing...

this is ridiculous because windows mobile device centre detects it and says that device is already connected...

please look into the two issues...especially the mal-ware issue...because your reputation and name might be on stake here...

i m on windows vista btw

Top Liked Posts