[Q] Can You Hide Apps?

Search This thread

flaring afro

Jul 11, 2011
Can you do this with LG's skin or is it just something that I'd have to live without? Having a folder full of apps I don't need to see (wallpaper, adobe air, etc) listed in the drawer is annoying. I can't figure out why this feature was taken out.

FligMupple

Jan 20, 2013
Can you do this with LG's skin or is it just something that I'd have to live without? Having a folder full of apps I don't need to see (wallpaper, adobe air, etc) listed in the drawer is annoying. I can't figure out why this feature was taken out.
This is probably common knowledge, but I'm a semi-noob and I'm a but tipsy... but if you root, you can hide Apps with various apps.

flaring afro

Jul 11, 2011
This is probably common knowledge, but I'm a semi-noob and I'm a but tipsy... but if you root, you can hide Apps with various apps.

Thanks, I'll look into that. I haven't been on the scene since my Incredible because I never felt a reason to root my Note 2. I would have thought you'd need to reflash the phone to add something like that.

Lennyuk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2010
Suffolk, England
You can hide apps in the stock launcher, open the app draw and press the three dot menu and go hide apps.

Sent from my LG G3