Black wallpaper

Search This thread

Fopflugel

Oct 27, 2013
If i want to choose a custom wallpaper that i've downloaded from te internet and i choose the pic as background, it doesnt show the background that i choose but its a black background. It only shows the wallpaper that are stock installed.

How can i fix this?

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
If i want to choose a custom wallpaper that i've downloaded from te internet and i choose the pic as background, it doesnt show the background that i choose but its a black background. It only shows the wallpaper that are stock installed.

How can i fix this?

Well:

- long press home screen
- select wallpapers
- far left icon select pick image
- select image from where you saved it

quickquest88

Jun 21, 2008
That doesn't work. I've run into this problem were I can't set a wallpaper. Neither going to photos or gallery and selecting it, or long pressing the home screen doesn't work. It just stays black.
I fixed it, I think, by going into the theme engine and choosing another theme, and making sure that the wallpaper box is checked. That got it working for me.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Fopflugel

Oct 27, 2013
That doesn't work. I've run into this problem were I can't set a wallpaper. Neither going to photos or gallery and selecting it, or long pressing the home screen doesn't work. It just stays black.
I fixed it, I think, by going into the theme engine and choosing another theme, and making sure that the wallpaper box is checked. That got it working for me.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

I will try this. Thx

Today it worked, and i didn't change any settings.

Last edited: