Problem Rooting SM-N9005 International 4.3

Search This thread

ClimbersTeam

Feb 15, 2014
Hello guys,

i have the following problem:
I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hello guys,

I have tried rooting my SM-N9005 International version running Android 4.3.But every time i try to flash CF-AutoRoot it reboots and i see the logo of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 and in the upper left corner on the first line it says RECOVERY BOOTING underneath it says something that there is a error with SEANDROID and underneath it says set version bit:recovery and it's just stucked i flashed back the stock firmware XXUDMJ7.It's there some other way to root my phone or is there something wrong that i do ? i flashed with ODIN 3.07.If you need some other info about my phone i will tell you what you need ! Thank you very much !!

SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Hello guys,

Try odin 1.85

ClimbersTeam

Feb 15, 2014
SEandroid line is normal, as for it not working, you can either take the battery out for 30seconds then reboot OR you have used the KK version of CF-Autoroot (latest is Kitkat)

Yeah you are right i was using the KK version i haven't notice in the thread of Chainfire that there was a download for 4.3 ! Thank you ! Cheers

Sailentmasta

Jun 30, 2013
Please I encountered exactly the same problem yesterday...
I tried rooting with auto root my Samsung note 3 sm-n9005 rebooted and stopped at Samsung logo, displaying
'RECOVERY BOOTING....
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit : recovery' at the top...

What do I do... I can't find autoroot for Android 4.3 on chainfire and I don't know where to find the stock rom...

The phone boots to it menu if I reinsert the battery but I still need to root...
pls help...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Yeah you are right i was using the KK version i haven't notice in the thread of Chainfire that there was a download for 4.3 ! Thank you ! Cheers

Pls can you give me the link to the download for 4.3? and do I need to flash stock before trying to root again?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,