[Thread moved to new location...]

Search This thread

Tomaka

Oct 10, 2008
works on elfin QVGA wm6.0

It works on my elfin with good old windows mobile 6.0 5.2.1623 too :)

Great soft! Thanks!

Aqrab

Dec 22, 2006
Dubai , UAE
nice app great work

but i dont see that the device get faster after the cleaning?

it jast free up ram but the device still slow no different, so i need to softreset to get the device go faster :(

ronenpg

May 25, 2008
Lala Land
www.htcaddicts.com
nice app great work

but i dont see that the device get faster after the cleaning?

it jast free up ram but the device still slow no different, so i need to softreset to get the device go faster :(

You don't need to see you need to feel ;)

You don't tell me if it free you ram memory and how much?
My application only clean (freeup) your RAM memory, and for 90% your device will be more faster then before, and for 10% there is not change (exception) and your device will be the same speed after that. after you cleaing, please try to wait a several seconds to see if it's better.
Your device is in the 10%. maybe it's because some applications that you installed previously. I recommend to use option (level) number 2. I just tell you that in on my htc diamond this application works great!

adeeb

Oct 31, 2006
Dubai
after i used level 3 and freed up ram, my tf3d wouldnt start so i had to reset my phone. after resetting boom it takes me to tap the screen to start using your phone. it automatically hard reset the phone:(. i m using 1.93 olines, cloudyfa 1.1a wm6.1 rom.
what could be the cause of this ?i really like the software but afraid to use it again.

ronenpg

May 25, 2008
Lala Land
www.htcaddicts.com
after i used level 3 and freed up ram, my tf3d wouldnt start so i had to reset my phone. after resetting boom it takes me to tap the screen to start using your phone. it automatically hard reset the phone:(. i m using 1.93 olines, cloudyfa 1.1a wm6.1 rom.
what could be the cause of this ?i really like the software but afraid to use it again.

Don't know this issue, and "automatically hard reset" no way that's came from my application!!!
I have nothing to do if you are the only one with this issue, except telling you that maybe it's phone problem - maybe some other software cause this problem (don't know where or why) if so don't try my app again.

If some other users can confirm the same problem, please replay...

Last edited:

Wolfblood

May 5, 2006
Great! Like cleanRAM v1.0.9 very much. Thanks a lot. But how to hidden the progress bar?

Thanks a lot

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
sktools

Nice software thank you very much but I can still reclaim up to 3mb more ram if I run sktools free up ram after, so there is still something that can be done to claim back more, but with the combination of both apps I have the most ram I ever had available with my current rom, even straight after sr I can get another couple of mbs.:)

Prewien

Aug 31, 2008
i just updated to v1.0.9.2 (came from 1.0.6) and using level 3 it reacts faster than ever before!
this man is great! love the status bar!

LordDeath

Nov 30, 2006
The cab installs itself with the current version number. This means, that windows mobile does not recognize the previous installed older version and therefore it does not uninstall it during installing the new cab. The user has to remove the old version manually.

Please can you remove the version information from the cab file?

Last edited:

ronenpg

May 25, 2008
Lala Land
www.htcaddicts.com
The cab installs inself with the current version number. This means, that windows mobile does not recognize the previous installed older version and therefore it does not uninstall it during installing the new cab. The user has to remove the old version manually.

Please can you remove the version information from the cab file?

Sure, try this one

Last edited:

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I always getting an error when trying to access the "Custom Processes List".

Short
htcAddicts_cleanRAM_Config.exe
MissingManifestResourceException

at
System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture,Boolean createIfNotExists,Boolean try Parents)

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Strange issue, must be some application in your device that stuck it and my app can't be read it, please send me a private message with the full error log and if you can please, tell me what processes are running on your device and I will fix it this issue next version :cool:

Yeah, very strange. Okay, first I have to say, that with older version I never had this problem. Second, I tried to kill nearly all processes but the problem still remains. :(

I'll PM you the log.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i installed this little app and it works great, shortcuts in the programs folder. Ran option 3 and it cleared 11Mb of ram, 68Mb free. Thanks guys for the great app.:D