increase sound bluetooth headset

Search This thread

xcicciox00

Jun 8, 2014
Catania, Sicilia, Italia
Hello everyone, as the title, how can I further increase the earpiece volume? because at the moment if I put the sound you hear at most up

sorry for my writing but I write from google translator
thank you in advance

xcicciox00

Jun 8, 2014
Catania, Sicilia, Italia
unfortunately for the use that I have to do is too expensive, I use it when I have to do some traveling in the car, then a few times; I was looking for an application to increase slightly the audio so you feel good even if there are many noises

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Abby Oddie

Aug 13, 2014
In case you're streaming Bluetooth from a cell phone and notice the sound quality take a plunge, attempt this: Close any applications you have running that tap your gadget's Wi-Fi, cell, or GPS associations particularly those that stream information, in the same way as Spotify or Youtube. These can meddle with the Bluetooth indicator. In case you're utilizing a music application, set it to download tunes ahead of time instead of streaming them continuously. Otherwise you have installed Volume+ on your device, you can navigate to Settings > Sound > Music Effects and activate Volume+. Then, you can launch the app itself to customize speaker/in-call/headset settings. You can choose pre-included EQ settings and personalize your own.